Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

JetNation Radio

The radio show will be live every Tuesday at 8pm, first show tomorrow, but we
could do more shows a week if there is a demand for it.  You can tweet the show (@JetNationRadio) or
call in live.

All the shows get archived on the web-page so you can listen
back if you like also download from I-Tunes if Max set it up correct. 

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jetnation/2013/02/27/jetnation-radio

Is there a censor on this show for call ins?

Yes. 

We want a fun and lively conversation about the Jets and that’s what we’ll have so hopefully you can call in and participate.

When I call in, I want the blue oyster bar music from the police academy movies to be my entrance music.....thanks bro.  Make sure you have a 10 second delay and another man on the bleep button. 

Click here to listen live at 8pm.

JetNation.com proudly presents: “JetNation Radio” (@JetNationRadio).  Come join your hosts Dennis Agapito and Tyson Rauch as they discuss all things Jets.

Should Rex Ryan have been fired?  Is John Idzik the right general manager to lead the organization?  What should the team do with Darrelle Revis?  Who’ll be the quarterback of new coordinator Marty Mornhinweg’s offense?

The phone lines will be open at 8pm — (646) 716-4697 — and we want to hear from you.  Give us your opinions about the important issues facing the new York Jets this year.

When I call in, I want the blue oyster bar music from the police academy movies to be my entrance music.....thanks bro.  Make sure you have a 10 second delay and another man on the bleep button. 

There is no bleep button.  They do have a producer that will be screening the calls and there is a hang up button, lol.

Here is the # to call in at 8pm tonight:  (646) 716-4697

Just got home.  Was trying to sign in to the thing and post comments and call in...too late me thinks.

Definitely call in next week, they took about 7 calls or so already.  Nice to see so many people calling in.  Sorry to those that they didn't get to.

Try to get Cimini or Mehta on the show thinking they will be interviewed and then you two can rip into them lol

I can pretty much guarantee that Cimini won't be doing anything JetNation related any time soon.  Same for Manish.  We would love to have them as guests but I doubt they would be up to the challenge.

Try to get Cimini or Mehta on the show thinking they will be interviewed and then you two can rip into them lol

I think Tyson would tear them apart.

We would like to thank our hosts Dennis Agapito and Tyson Rauch for a successful launch to JetNation Radio.  Episode one has been recorded and you can click play above to listen to the recorded version.  Dennis and Tyson recap the off-season to date and look at some of the tough contract decisions that the Jets face (Santonio Holmes, Darrelle Revis).

The show airs live every Tuesday night at 8pm.  Be sure to listen to the live episode next week so you can call in and be on the air.

I was not a ray of sunshine Tom? lol

Ha. In all seriousness, I enjoyed your objectivity. You hear a lot of these podcasts where the hosts are superfans and put a positive spin on everything. You guys didn't do that. It was very good, bro.

Ha. In all seriousness, I enjoyed your objectivity. You hear a lot of these podcasts where the hosts are superfans and put a positive spin on everything. You guys didn't do that. It was very good, bro.

Thanks Tom.  Have to admit I often think "What would Tom say here?"  It helps :-).

I must say, that was very well done and enjoyable. I wasn't sure this would work, but you guys were pretty smooth, articulate, and entertaining. I particularly enjoyed Tyson's negativity.

LOL. I half expected a 'Howard Stern' prank call from you Tom ;)

ME GUSTA ! I was honestly very entertained. I loved the fact they have different opinions they bicker but they respect each others opinions.

I disagree with the idea that our main concern is a Pass Rusher .... I want a Running Back. But we'll see... CONGRATS MAX... Jetnation's come a long way.