***** Ghostbusters: Game Thread *****

Integrity28

Totally off topic but I'm taking a moment to mommy brag. Thanks for the help with finding sources for my daughter's paper AVM. She got 100% and the teacher wants to use her paper as an example in the future. 

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure why Pac and CTM are bussing each other so early on on Team Faggot.  Makes perfect sense that 2 scum and 3 fags are on my train though.

OFFICIAL Vote Count

80 (5): Verbal, Nol, SMC,  Hess, JiF 

CTM (1): Pac

Darthe (1): 80

Nae (1): Lily

Verbal (1): Darthe 

Wombat (1): Nae

Not Voting:  Crusher, Smash, AVM, CTM, Wombat

With 15 playing, it takes 8 votes to slime!!!

So I changed from Fag to Scum for voting Verb?  Interesting linking there.  You may well be the worst player ever.

If Ape takes close up shots of his anatomy and we have to study them and guess what they are for items.  Uh worse.

Interesting you bring this up.  In the primate family Gorillas have the smallest penis on average, little more than an inch in size.

Totally off topic but I'm taking a moment to mommy brag. Thanks for the help with finding sources for my daughter's paper AVM. She got 100% and the teacher wants to use her paper as an example in the future. 

That's awesome!! Great job! :D

OFFICIAL Vote Count

80 (4): Verbal, Nol, Hess, JiF 

Wombat (2): Nae, SMC

Hess (1): Crusher

Nae (1): Lily

Verbal (1): Darthe 

I like your vote counts.

It's a pity I can't vote for you this game.  I'll bide my time though.

We have two options for the virgin sacrifice in Nolder and 80, although it's Wednesday, let's change it up and go...

Vote: JF80

OK, here is my trap laying vote on JF80, set up with humorous underpinnings but a pivotal vote that put him at L-5, which means that JF80 would reveal at any moment.

OFFICIAL Vote Count

80 (3): Verbal, Nol, SMC 

Wombat (1): Nae

The vote count.

Great logic 

Vote 80

I don't like this vote.

Guess I'm playing

vote 80

I don't like this vote either.

Unvote

Vote Hess

I was setting one of these:

trap3.jpg

This is a good vote, but I'm suspicious of this because JiF obviously realized that I had set a trap for it and he fell for it. In his moment of guilt he decided to switch his vote, but with Freudian penache he invokes the trap meme.  It is projecting is own trapped self onto Hess, who was not trapped, but JiF was and he knew it.  Because, of course, JiF was consciously thinking about my play as it was most important.

You're disgusting.  That was the funniest post of the game so far.  You negged it, and positive repped yourself?

Unvote

Vote 80

But then he revotes for JF80 to create the WIFOM because he knows that I know that he knows he was trapped.  But he doesn't want anyone else to know that he knows that he was trapped. Nor does he want anyone else to know what I know.  Thus, if JiF is scum, which is likely based on his first two posts because JiF as town would be scum hunting before the game even started and he gotten his role PM but he is not scum hunting now.  So now he wants me to know that he knows that I know he was trapped, but he's trying to psych me out and doubt what I know.  Which I do right now because I have no idea what I'm saying. But it doesn't matter because it's long and detailed enough to make sense upon my re-read which I'll do late at night and then make a dossier of the entire scum team by day 3.

So, as of right now until I'm proven wrong which actually won't happen because I'll just claim I was right all along, my scum team is

JiF, Hess, CTM, and Darthe.

The last 2 I haven't cased yet but they will slip up and I will catch them in an after the fact trap which will actually turn into a before the case trap like a fly in a web or a mouse in a trap or a roach in a roach motel. But that would mean Pac.  So for CTM it would be a pig in a pigstie.  But whatever, that doesn't matter.  Take this 4 names to the bank until you don't get a deposit.

Unvote: WBat

Vote: JiF

/Ape

OK, here is my trap laying vote on JF80, set up with humorous underpinnings but a pivotal vote that put him at L-5, which means that JF80 would reveal at any moment.

The vote count.

I don't like this vote.

This is a good vote, but I'm suspicious of this because JiF obviously realized that I had set a trap for it and he fell for it. In his moment of guilt he decided to switch his vote, but with Freudian penache he invokes the trap meme.  It is projecting is own trapped self onto Hess, who was not trapped, but JiF was and he knew it.  Because, of course, JiF was consciously thinking about my play as it was most important.

But then he revotes for JF80 to create the WIFOM because he knows that I know that he knows he was trapped.  But he doesn't want anyone else to know that he knows that he was trapped. Nor does he want anyone else to know what I know.  Thus, if JiF is scum, which is likely based on his first two posts because JiF as town would be scum hunting before the game even started and he gotten his role PM but he is not scum hunting now.  So now he wants me to know that he knows that I know he was trapped, but he's trying to psych me out and doubt what I know.  Which I do right now because I have no idea what I'm saying. But it doesn't matter because it's long and detailed enough to make sense upon my re-read which I'll do late at night and then make a dossier of the entire scum team by day 3.

So, as of right now until I'm proven wrong which actually won't happen because I'll just claim I was right all along, my scum team is

The last 2 I haven't cased yet but they will slip up and I will catch them in an after the fact trap which will actually turn into a before the case trap like a fly in a web or a mouse in a trap or a roach in a roach motel. But that would mean Pac.  So for CTM it would be a pig in a pigstie.  But whatever, that doesn't matter.  Take this 4 names to the bank until you don't get a deposit.

/Ape

So... I am a psych.  This entire message was bullsh*t.

Unvote vote JiF

Did I just fall for a trap?

Yes, you did.  But Nolder fell first.

Not bad

There are some holes in the case IMO not to mention WIFOM but it's plausible 

I'll support a competing train

Unvote 

Vote JiF

This was a trap layed on top of a trap. A net inside a cage and it snared Nolder and JF80, who I had used to lay a trap and he caught himself in his own trap.  Like a worm being its own bait. A form of self cannibalism. But regardless, Nolder was eager to go along with my fake case on JiF, which may be real if he turns out to be scum. That doesn't matter now. What matters is when he's dead and whatever his death scene reveals you will know that I was right.

Scum team: JiF, Nolder, JF80, and CTM or Hess.

Or all of them depending on what happens.

Also, FOS Darthe for questioning my earlier case on JiF although it was questionable. The point wasn't for it to be questionable, but for it to be enticing to trap scum, which it has in Nolder and JF80.

/Ape

The vote count.

I don't like this vote.

/Ape

OMG  LMAO

Getting behind the Ape

unvote

vote JIF   (science)

Archived