***** Ghostbusters: Game Thread *****

Integrity28

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He looked down at Pac longingly... then he sat down behind him, and spooned him while they together caressed the clay.

He turned to face JIF, JIF's body glistened with sparkles and beams of rainbow glowed behind him...

Pac could not be contained, his head tilted back, closed his eyes and he began to squirt ectoplasmic goo all over JIF... on his face, up his nose, it rain down his bare chest...

tumblr_m6uxeyQfNx1r2g7mto1_1280.png

DEFINITELY someone a man would want his daughter to marry right here.

Who are we kidding here... JIF's more a virgin than you are... at least a virgin to the vageen. The only other person more blatantly queer on the entire internetz is that Borgoguy who used to post here, and posts on JI now. 

Not that there's anything wrong with it. I have a ton of gay friends, and I respect their rights and their pride. It's the closet cases like JIF and CTM that warrant mockery. LOL

We have to look at the lynch train.

Final D1 - OFFICIAL Vote Count

JiF (8): SMC, Nol, 80, Crusher, Hess, Smash, Darthe, Pac

Verbal (1):  AVM 

80 (1): Verbal

Nae (1): Lily

Wombat (1): Nae

Hess (1): JIF

No vote (2): CTM, Wombat

I'm pretty sure that there is scum on that lynch train, including SMC.  FOS SMC.  He might have fallen for his own trap on top of a trap.  Like an animal catcher falling into his own net inside of a cage in a zoo.  I'd also look at Nolder, 80, Hess and Darthe again.  Also Smash and Pac deserve extra scrutiny.

Also, FOS CTM and Wombat for not voting.  Scum knew that JIF was town so they would either avoide his train, vote for him as an easy lynch, or simply not vote.  CTM and Wombat fall into one of those categories so they're likely scum.  Or not.

SMC's charade is starting to feel like a PR.  Whether it's faked or not will expose itself in time.  Initial thought was that he was faking it because I can't see anyone giving someone a PR to act like them...  then I remembered it's the Apes game.

SMC you are cracking me up channeling the Ape.

When did CTM come back?  Where is Wombat?  Why the hell did Pac hammer Jif?

I hammered him because I thought he was full of sh-t.  He's said on thread and via PM that he enjoyes being a roleless townie because "it allows him to focus on scum hunting"..  I know..  ridiculous.

Anyway you'd think that a townie with a vest would be a welcomed role.  Lets him do his idiotic brand of scum hunting without having to fear a NK.

Well..  if you look at his first post of the game post role PM's going out, you'll see he "hates his role and the Ape sucks".  Why would he hate being what he's always said he liked..  especially when taking into account the 1 time night immunity.

My decisions may look harsh or abrupt on thread but my mind is always working.  While the decision was ultimately proven wrong, I stand behind the logic.

Well..  if you look at his first post of the game post role PM's going out, you'll see he "hates his role and the Ape sucks".  Why would he hate being what he's always said he liked..  especially when taking into account the 1 time night immunity.

Because no one NK's JiF, so it was basically like him being vanilla town.

SMC's charade is starting to feel like a PR.  Whether it's faked or not will expose itself in time.  Initial thought was that he was faking it because I can't see anyone giving someone a PR to act like them...  then I remembered it's the Apes game.

He's definitely faking the PR for the lulz, Pac.  We've seen SMC fake a PR as scum before so whether this says anything about his alignment is anyone's guess.  But SMC may have gotten the idea from me.  See below:

I will now assume the role of Ape and lead in post-count/ramblings/color-coded player lists.

RED = scum

GREEN = 3rd party

BLUE = town

PINK = faggot

1. JIF:  Also scum

2. Nolder 

3. 80

4. Nanootz

5. Smash

6. Pac

7. SMC

8. AVM

9. Darthe

10. Wombat

11. Lily

12. Crusher

13. Hess 

14. CTM

15. Verbal

I came up with the "impersonate Ape" idea. 

Next, we see SMC's first game-posts after all role PM's were sent out.  Not very Ape-like:

We have two options for the virgin sacrifice in Nolder and 80, although it's Wednesday, let's change it up and go...

Vote: JF80

Good job, Little Lily

Unvote: JF80

Vote: Wbat

I like your vote counts.

It's a pity I can't vote for you this game.  I'll bide my time though.

Cool. I can wait.

On his 5th post, SMC now decides to be the Ape impersonator:

Go

figure, with Ape modding rather than playing there isn't the usual day 1

volumn.  Let me change that and do a read through so I can start FOSing

people ...

BLTB80271.jpg

And then he goes into full Ape mode for the remainder of Day 1. 

He's definitely faking the PR for the lulz, Pac.  We've seen SMC fake a PR as scum before so whether this says anything about his alignment is anyone's guess.  But SMC may have gotten the idea from me.  See below:

I came up with the "impersonate Ape" idea. 

Next, we see SMC's first game-posts after all role PM's were sent out.  Not very Ape-like:

On his 5th post, SMC now decides to be the Ape impersonator:

And then he goes into full Ape mode for the remainder of Day 1. 

So basically he's trying to be funny and failing.  Sounds right.

Of interest (to me) from D1:

SCUM CANDIDATE # 1:  AVM

This was AVM's contribution for the Day:

Hello

Vote CTM

Totally
off topic but I'm taking a moment to mommy brag. Thanks for the help
with finding sources for my daughter's paper AVM. She got 100% and the
teacher wants to use her paper as an example in the future. 

That's awesome!! Great job! :biggrin:

Vote Verb

Calling my shot

He votes CTM after role PM's were sent out (but before Ape started allowing votes), responded to Lily, then threw a vote on Verbal.  Could be RL business going on but where's AwesomVM?  There were some funny things going on on D1 that he would normally at least respond with a "lulz".  Major FOS on AVM.

SCUM CANDIDATE # 2:  HESS

Guess I'm playing

vote 80

unvote vote JiF

I'm a townie with a vest.

Ot the phone but Hess has 2 dirty votes

Unvote
Vote Hess

Could Batmeh have pegged Hess for his voting behavior?  Perhaps.  We always chalk up Hess's actions to "Hess being Hess", but he's worth looking at tomorrow.

SCUM CANDIDATE # 3:  SMC

Good job, Little Lily

Unvote: JF80

Vote: Wbat

We've already noted how SMC's "imitating the Ape" could help him hide in plain sight as scum, but the above post was suspicious.  In "joke vote" stage, SMC said he was willing to lynch either me or Nolder on Wednesday.  But here he lays a random vote on Wombat.  Weird.

SCUM CANDIDATE # 4:  Darthe

So... I am a psych.  This entire message was bullsh*t.

Unvote Vote Jif

Again, very little activity once role PM's were sent out, and he laid the L-1 vote on JiF.

Final D1 - OFFICIAL Vote Count

JiF (8): SMC, Nol, 80, Crusher, Hess, Smash, Darthe, Pac

Verbal (1):  AVM 

80 (1): Verbal

Nae (1): Lily

Wombat (1): Nae

Hess (1): JIF

No vote (2): CTM, Wombat

With 15 playing, it takes 8 votes to slime!!!

I'm also not thrilled with Smash or Nae, but those are lesser candidates.

AVM, Hess, SMC, Darthe.  Gotta be at least 1 scum in there.

Archived