Red Sox prospect arrested for DUI at 111 mph

Blackout

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/05/red-sox-minor-leaguer-drake-britton-got-a-dui-was-clocked-at-111-miles-per-hour/

"he was clocked at 111 miles per hour in a 45 zone. Then he hopped a curb, went off the road, broke down a barbed wire fence and tried to drive into the woods.

In addition to threatening the lives of others and risking his own, Britton screwed himself royal. He was supposed to stay in big league camp for a few more appearances and was slated to be in the Triple-A rotation. Now he’s been optioned to Double-A Portland."

class act

23 year-old men make dumb decisions all the time.  This is inexcusable and he is now suffering the consequences by the Sox sending him to AA and out of Big League Camp.  Hopefully he'll learn and grow from it.

Although Yankees fans certainly shouldn't cast stones...

joba_chamberlain.jpg

23 year-old men make dumb decisions all the time.  This is inexcusable and he is now suffering the consequences by the Sox sending him to AA and out of Big League Camp.  Hopefully he'll learn and grow from it.

Although Yankees fans certainly shouldn't cast stones...

joba_chamberlain.jpg

sorry Carl but as a 25 YO i can tell you i have never drove 111 mph, let alone while drunk  (And yes my car can reach 111 mph)

if you have ANY drinks in your system then you better be freaking smart about it...not act like your invincible. 

Archived