Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote SMC.  Illogical statement above.  You can't both assume randomness and anticipate the moderator to assign roles based on relationship.  The two are contrary.

Additionally, that isn't "playing the odds".

Vote SMC.  Illogical statement above.  You can't both assume randomness and anticipate the moderator to assign roles based on relationship.  The two are contrary.

Stay in your hole.  There was nothing illogical.  Although you MAY assume randomness, there is a good chance it wasn't.  That's the point.  And it is playing the odd because there is a smaller pool to chose from.

FOS Darthe for not seeing that.

Wanted to bump these because they are way I am voting Tina.

That´s all you have to say, Darthe?

You don´t think he is scum but jet you vote him. I will keep my eyes on you. 

Jif is starting to be really annoying. 

The bolded is directed at me for voting Jif for information. I found it odd that Tina would not find that a valid reason for a day 1 vote. 

Nae, when you finally vote it´s a joke vote? Hm...

Hess has been voting:

1. Darthe

2. Jif

3. Darthe

4. Jif

5. Darthe

Why? 

And then going after Nae for a joke vote, which is pretty normal for Nae at this stage of the game. 

Vote Count

Tina (4): SMC, Lily, Ishy, Nol

Crusher (2): AVM, Hess

AVM (1): Crusher

SMC (1): Darthe

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

So there is absolutely no need to make your vote red here. Just bold is fine. 

Die JiF u pig

You should be thanking your lucky stars if you're town.  You just upgraded from like 1.25 (generous) to like the 9.85 version but somehow got to skip all the annoying upgrades you have to upgrade along the way while doing the upgrade.  Thats how much better I am than Pac.

Your back and forth voting was disgusting.

Vote Hess

Stay in your hole.  There was nothing illogical.  Although you MAY assume randomness, there is a good chance it wasn't.  That's the point.  And it is playing the odd because there is a smaller pool to chose from.

FOS Darthe for not seeing that.

Stay in my hole?  Suck a dick you little b*tch, I got no problems calling you when your reasoning is bullsh*t.  

Assuming that randomness hasn't happened is equally futile so that gains nothing.  Actually, it is easier to do this @MOD are roles hand chosen or chosen by the gods of random?

Additionally, that still isn't what playing the odds means.  You may as well pick every fourth person for what good that would do.  I'm a statistician, I should know.  

Edit: Forgot to bold.

Wanted to bump these because they are way I am voting Tina.

The bolded is directed at me for voting Jif for information. I found it odd that Tina would not find that a valid reason for a day 1 vote.

And then going after Nae for a joke vote, which is pretty normal for Nae at this stage of the game.

I'm pointing out things I see.

I don't find it strange to lynch someone for information Day 1 but we didn't even have a deadline.

Is that really how Nae plays? Wait a whole day and then make a joke vote? Let's ask Nae - is that so?

SMC - so you're gaming the mod and use that as a reason for voting me. I'm tempted to just OMGUS vote you but I think I want to re-read before I vote. I'm sick but have to go to work. Hope to read tonight.

I'm a little worried that I got four quick votes. I live 6 hour ahead of you (9 before Nolder). Mafia have quick lynched me before when they know I'm asleep.

You sure are quick to put everything on me. You do realize there are three other people voting you right? And that three more people would need to vote you to achieve a lynch?

Anyways I missed the part where you said you were going to work, didn't realize you were just checking in. 

I have no problem with waiting.

Have a good day and hope you feel better. Eat some hot soup for lunch!

Stay in my hole?  Suck a dick you little b*tch, I got no problems calling you when your reasoning is bullsh*t.  

Assuming that randomness hasn't happened is equally futile so that gains nothing.  Actually, it is easier to do this @MOD are roles hand chosen or chosen by the gods of random?

Additionally, that still isn't what playing the odds means.  You may as well pick every fourth person for what good that would do.  I'm a statistician, I should know.  

Mock outrage

unvote

vote Darthe

//ape'd

Simple--I'm playing the odds.

It doesn't seem like anyone is going to give info about last night about the likely failed NK and no one should. So we have to look at other avenues.  The JiF train was an Jif-fueld frenzy with him begging to get killed. Townies and scum couldve easily hopped on that so that gives us minimal intel.  That means we have to look elsewhere.

In a bit of gaming the mod, I was wondering who LeelouMod would make scum.  I'm assuming she did it randomly, but it hard to believe that none of the people she knows/DMers would be scum.  At the very least 1 of you guys have to be scum.  So out of that pool I looked at the probably candidates and decided that you would be a good choice for scum.

It's not a "case," of course, because unless someone points to it I haven't seen anything you've done as particularly scummy. But one of you have to fill the necessary role and for the time being you're as good a candidate as anyone.

Huh?

The odds are usually 25% of the game is scum, since 2 townies are dead that bumps up a little. Introducing a variable like 25% of the game is scum, and X% of the game is from DM, therefore Y% of the DMers is scum seems like an unnecessary stretch.

I feel like you are over-selling. You should have just said you are voting her because you want to. LOL

I'm going to hold off judging until after I get some coffee here... but my initial impression is that you are a pompous windbag doosh.

Not sure if it's entirely illogical, or just idiot's logic. Either way. Seems like an over-sell.

I've got to schlepp into the city, get settled after the trip (got stuck on runway yesterday after boarding for 2 hours, and that was after a delay trapped me in O'hare for like 3 hours). Once  settled I'll chime in with more.

Huh?

The odds are usually 25% of the game is scum, since 2 townies are dead that bumps up a little. Introducing a variable like 25% of the game is scum, and X% of the game is from DM, therefore Y% of the DMers is scum seems like an unnecessary stretch.

I feel like you are over-selling. You should have just said you are voting her because you want to. LOL

I'm going to hold off judging until after I get some coffee here... but my initial impression is that you are a pompous windbag doosh.

Not sure if it's entirely illogical, or just idiot's logic. Either way. Seems like an over-sell.

I've got to schlepp into the city, get settled after the trip (got stuck on runway yesterday after boarding for 2 hours, and that was after a delay trapped me in O'hare for like 3 hours). Once  settled I'll chime in with more.

Pre-fatherhood has turned you into like a responsible adult and stuff. I ******* hate it.  

Pre-fatherhood has turned you into like a responsible adult and stuff. I ******* hate it.  

I just haven't had much travel for work in the past 2 months, you guys forget because I can rip off about 100 posts in 5 minutes that I am actually a pretty busy guy professionally.

What are the odds you can GFY?

What a stupid question to ask Leelou.  Of course she was going to say PAFO which she did.

And GFY with the mock outrage.  You come off as defending a scummate in Tina.  Your defense of her and trying to deflect her train is telling.

I'm pointing out things I see.

I don't find it strange to lynch someone for information Day 1 but we didn't even have a deadline.

Is that really how Nae plays? Wait a whole day and then make a joke vote? Let's ask Nae - is that so?

SMC - so you're gaming the mod and use that as a reason for voting me. I'm tempted to just OMGUS vote you but I think I want to re-read before I vote. I'm sick but have to go to work. Hope to read tonight.

I'm a little worried that I got four quick votes. I live 6 hour ahead of you (9 before Nolder). Mafia have quick lynched me before when they know I'm asleep.

Yeah, it's a bit of gaming the mod but do you have any better intel to work off of for this D2 vote?

I just haven't had much travel for work in the past 2 months, you guys forget because I can rip off about 100 posts in 5 minutes that I am actually a pretty busy guy professionally.

I know your a six figure earning tree swinging beast genetic abnormaltiy of a self made man. That being said mafia sucks unless your jerking your wad all over the game. 

Archived