Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

She's doing good - we are in the 2nd trimester starting today. She made it through the 1st with minimal morning sickness (which she only felt at night) and was mostly just really sleepy, so she got lots of naps.

We got to hear the heartbeat yesterday for the first time. A-MAZE-ING!

Oh yeah, we should kill Darthe, he's number 5 on the list, and that's my lucky number.

voightbreakdance.gif

Let me know when she starts craving crazy food in the middle of the night.  Make sure to weigh yourself now and then at the end of the pregnancy. After all it si BOTH your pregnancy and she will need you to eat with her when she craves.  MAN up APE!!.  LOL

Darthe?  LOL  You mention him and he shows up like Candyman,.  

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations, Ape. I hope your wife will continue to feel good. Remember to give her everything she wants. Especially if it´s chocolate. :)

:biggrin: I need a reason... maybe it´s because Darthe´s grandmother´s mother was vegetarian and I want to be one?

A grandmother?  

I swore I would not participate in LNW anymore...so I cannot unvote and vote Nolder.

Fortunately for me, I left the "vote Nolder before Wednesday and stay there throughout the day" clause in my swear.  You all know what to do. 

Archived