Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re-read completed.

I could vote SMC or Hess or AVM.

Unvote

Vote Hess

Hess was echoing "Jif is scum" early, and has subsequently bounced his vote around in a way that doesn't feel tied to any scum hunting initiative. Just working the momentum mostly.

SMC chided me for pointing out that JIF shouldn't be allowed to hint his character, and made a very illogical case that "scum would just have to get all of town to character hint" to win type of point. Which was straight stupid. He also chided the town for not getting a reveal out of Darthe, but he didn't seem to care if we did or didn't get one out of JIF. I don't count "riddle me this" as a reveal. So there's a contradiction in there by SMC.

At least one of the people pushing the JIF is the riddler thing is scum. My guess right now is AVM since he's made the cleanest statements related to that character hint. 

I'd kill JIF too, because the last thing town needs is him around all game under the assumption he's town because he said "riddle me". I don't like the wifom about him possibly breaking a mod rule, or not.

I want Crusher to explain what Smash did to be "caught". If it makes sense, I'd also vote Smash. 

finger_wag_small.gif

Ape is all over the map.  And, his counterargument to my eviceration of his "If Jif really character revealed LeelouMod wouldve MK'd him but if he fake character revealed she wouldn't" statement is equally stupid.  He's just white noise right now.

Re-read completed.

I could vote SMC or Hess or AVM.

Unvote

Vote Hess

Hess was echoing "Jif is scum" early, and has subsequently bounced his vote around in a way that doesn't feel tied to any scum hunting initiative. Just working the momentum mostly.

SMC chided me for pointing out that JIF shouldn't be allowed to hint his character, and made a very illogical case that "scum would just have to get all of town to character hint" to win type of point. Which was straight stupid. He also chided the town for not getting a reveal out of Darthe, but he didn't seem to care if we did or didn't get one out of JIF. I don't count "riddle me this" as a reveal. So there's a contradiction in there by SMC.

At least one of the people pushing the JIF is the riddler thing is scum. My guess right now is AVM since he's made the cleanest statements related to that character hint. 

I'd kill JIF too, because the last thing town needs is him around all game under the assumption he's town because he said "riddle me". I don't like the wifom about him possibly breaking a mod rule, or not.

I want Crusher to explain what Smash did to be "caught". If it makes sense, I'd also vote Smash. 

finger_wag_small.gif

Out of your three AVM could work.

I welcomed Smash to CrusherDome cause he was pressuring JiF when JiF did not look like scum or third party.  Obvious JiF was fishing to get killed or frustrated bored townie.  Seems he wants to get to night and get some reveals.  

Out of your three AVM could work.

I welcomed Smash to CrusherDome cause he was pressuring JiF when JiF did not look like scum or third party.  Obvious JiF was fishing to get killed or frustrated bored townie.  Seems he wants to get to night and get some reveals.  

listen up pal I did not pressure JIF he pressured himself.... my original vote was to get reaction just like I always do and JIFFY POP went off . You explain JIF is "wanting" to be killed cause hes bored or has a win condition now after reading a bit Im calling bullsh*t on it , after all that could go both ways .

listen up pal I did not pressure JIF he pressured himself.... my original vote was to get reaction just like I always do and JIFFY POP went off . You explain JIF is "wanting" to be killed cause hes bored or has a win condition now after reading a bit Im calling bullsh*t on it , after all that could go both ways .

Understood.  I got a similar vibe on AVM.  Could go there too. I will admit not much going on in this game because of the lack of posting.  Just doing the best with what I have to work with.  

Vote Count

JiF (7): Darthe, Nol, Lily, JiF, Tina, Hess, Crusher

Ape (2): Smash, Nae

Hess (2): Pac, Ape

Smash (1): AVM

Darthe (1): SMC

Pac (1): Ishy

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Deadline Monday 11 AM

**I have to go to a meeting soon, so I'll be back after 11 if a majority is reached. 

Archived