Jarvis Jones at #9 (if he falls that far)

Jets2013

just pulling numbers out of thin air i'd put it about 40% chance he's there. He's gonna workout but unlikely to blaze any fast time. We need to root for Geno Smith to go before 9 as well as the high upside guys like Ansah and Jordan to be gone. Not unthinkable.  btw Cleveland signing Kruger is good news for this cause, unlikely the Browns go OLB now. 

if hes healthy he will be gone and if hes not we pass

That's possible, but I wouldn't be so sure.  I don't think he'd be ideal in a 4 man front, which might be the reason he falls, not necessarily his health.  It'd be a lot like Suggs; great production in college, great tape, but worked out poorly and didn't fit every scheme.  I think you'll see Ansah and Mingo looked at to play DE in a 43 for Jacksonville and them before jones.  Could be wrong though.

That's possible, but I wouldn't be so sure.  I don't think he'd be ideal in a 4 man front, which might be the reason he falls, not necessarily his health.  It'd be a lot like Suggs; great production in college, great tape, but worked out poorly and didn't fit every scheme.  I think you'll see Ansah and Mingo looked at to play DE in a 43 for Jacksonville and them before jones.  Could be wrong though.

ah besides the top guys i dont see jones getting past the eagles but who knows

i just hope we dont get patterson

Archived