Jets Sign OT Willie Colon of the Steelers

Stonehands

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the funny part.    It seems the Jets signings this year are a lot of "if the guy doesn't get injured again."

Worked last year with Landry.  Why not run with it?  Bunch of stop gaps till we can replace them with young talent.  Seems legit.

Nice little interview with Tall Cathy.  She has to be 6'3''.  

Check out the branding on his left arm.  He and Coples are both Qs from Omega Psi Phi, that can't be bad for locker room chemsitry. 

[spoiler alert: "read minds", "fried chicken", "narcotics cop", ''funkyspice" and "sittin on the dock of a bay"]

I'm warming on the idea of an OG in the first round if we get another pick there.  I like Johnathan Cooper out of UNC.  If we signed him, and Colon starts, both guards are going to be sporting dreads. 

Does anyone else on our team have dread-locks?

How fitting the Jets sign a player named Colon this year.  This is going to be fun.  Who says Woody doesn't care about the fans?

There is a jersey purchase you will never regret!  NFL authentic baby.

Nice little interview with Tall Cathy.  She has to be 6'3''.  

Check out the branding on his left arm.  He and Coples are both Qs from Omega Psi Phi, that can't be bad for locker room chemsitry. 

[spoiler alert: "read minds", "fried chicken", "narcotics cop", ''funkyspice" and "sittin on the dock of a bay"]

FWIW, there are a sh*tload of guys from that frat in the league.  Probably the #1 frat for athletes IIRC.  Shaq, former Jets Matt Snell and Alex Gordon for sure.  I think half the Ravens team. 

Be honest, when did you notice Ducasse doing anything wrong during 2012?

Well that's one way to look at it. Another way would be to ask what Vlad has done to show he can be a solid, every down player in this league. Judging from his his full body of work as a Jet, I'd say there's a pretty good reason he hasn't cracked the starting lineup or been able to supplant a mediocre slauson. Vlads physical ability was never in question. But neither was Vernon gholston's. some guys just don't have it between the ears.

Archived