Brandon Lloyd

Blackout

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000151278/article/report-new-england-patriots-to-release-brandon-lloyd

sign this beast!

Brandon Lloyd reportedly was willing to take a pay cut in order to stay with the New England Patriots, but that won't be enough to keep him around.

Free-agent tracker
0ap1000000151257.jpgWhere will Brent Grimeswind up? Follow him and all the other NFL players on the move in our free-agent tracker. More ...

The Patriots released Lloyd on Saturday after only one season with the team, a club source told NFL.com's Albert Breer. The team later confirmed Lloyd's release.

There were rumors circulating that he started exhibiting very weird an atypical behavior in the locker room and facilities last year that lead a lot of people to believe he was bipolar or had something else going on.  He's still a solid player, but with his age, production and the recent behavioral type issues, i'd just assume sign braylon if we're looking for a veteran one or two year deal.

I am not sure of the bi-polar or head issues he is having.

But if all that checks out good he can be a good addition to the WR corps. JETS have question marks with Holmes(will he even play) and the progress of Stephen Hill. That's 2 out of 3 top WR having question marks.

I still would like to see JETS sign DHB on the cheap.

Archived