Draft Preview JetNation Radio: 3/26

JetNation

In the latest episode of JetNation Radio Hosts Dennis Agapito and Tyson Rauch were joined by two special Jets draft analyst:

Scott Wright from Draftcountdown.com and JetNation’s own Ron Pickett gave their insight into what the Jets might do in this April’s draft.

The show was packed with player profiles and prospects for Jets fans watch at every position and on each day of the draft.  An overall evaluation of the team’s needs and players who might be a good fit for the Jets was discussed.

so im listening to this podcast.... not bad... until Scott starts talking about Manti T'eo. What a bunch of bullsh*t. 

a little background... Scott is a Vikings fan, his team loves Notre Dame players (5 on the roster right now) and they have 2 late 1st round picks. So he has a bias to make himself like T'eo. 

But what a load of crap. forgetting all the catfish stuff.. the fact that T'eo grades out as a 2 down player and was great against Wake Forest and terrible against Alabama should drop him further than 25. 

so im listening to this podcast.... not bad... until Scott starts talking about Manti T'eo. What a bunch of bullshit. 

a little background... Scott is a Vikings fan, his team loves Notre Dame players (5 on the roster right now) and they have 2 late 1st round picks. So he has a bias to make himself like T'eo. 

But what a load of crap. forgetting all the catfish stuff.. the fact that T'eo grades out as a 2 down player and was great against Wake Forest and terrible against Alabama should drop him further than 25. 

I like Scott and I had the same reaction.  I thought he came off objective on everything, and was hard on the Jets which is fine.  But when it came to Manti he treated him with kid gloves....definitely agree with you Bit.

I like Scott and I had the same reaction.  I thought he came off objective on everything, and was hard on the Jets which is fine.  But when it came to Manti he treated him with kid gloves....definitely agree with you Bit.

I also like Scott have done many podcasts with him and he's a class act all the way. one of the few sincerely nice people in the draft community. but he's got a T'eo sized blind spot right now.  

after thinking it over, the vikings actually might make this pick which would compeletly justify his comments. the dude who runs the vikings (rick speilman) loves Notre Dame. 

Archived