Le'veon Bell works out for Jets

LAD_Brooklyn

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap1000000146225/article/leveon-bell-emerging-as-best-running-back-in-2013-nfl-draft

Le'Veon Bell emerging as best running back in 2013 NFL Draft

By Bucky Brooks

I'm about to let you in on a little secret that is circulating through scouting circles following the NFL Scouting Combine: Michigan State's Le'Veon Bell is the best running back in the 2013 NFL Draft, and it's not even close.

Now, I know that statement certainly will cause some consternation among the legions of Eddie Lacy, Montee Ball and Giovani Bernard supporters, but there is not a more complete back in this draft than Bell. Checking in at 6-foot-1 3/8 and 230 pounds, Bell is an old-school runner with the size and strength to grind between the tackles, yet he's quick enough to get to the edge on perimeter runs. Moreover, he is a dependable workhorse capable of shouldering a heavy workload as the primary runner..........

At 3:58 see a pass better than anything Sanchez can do.

Remind me a little of Bernard Pierce in that he is a bigger back who runs kind of upright.  I think he is a little more athletic than Pierce, though.  He would be a real nice compliment to what we already have.

Archived