Former Ravens LB :As many as 4 gay players could come out

JetsFanInDenver

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not vert interested if the guy who bags my groceries sucks ****.

I'm not very interested if the guy who fixes my sick sucks****.

I'm not very interested if the guy who runs my favorite forum sucks ****.

I'm not very interest if the guy who wrote that awesome song sucks ****.

I'm not very interested if the guy in the cubicle down the hall sucks ****.

I'm not very interested if the guy who just made that great pass for a TD sucks **** either.

Wish Dr. King was alive to speak for the oppressed gays in the NFL, do you?

I wish Dr. King was alive, yes.

I guess I should infer that you are glad he is not? 

I guess I should also infer that you disagree with peacefully protesting for equal rights?

Because that's all Ayanbadejo is doing. He's not shoving his lifestyle down your throat, he's advocating equal treatment and acceptance. Just like Dr. King did, and Bobby Kennedy. They stood up for equality. Freedom for all. Only the insecure and scared would see this as a threat, or something being "forced upon" them. 

I guess I should also infer that you disagree with peacefully protesting for equal rights?

Because that's all Ayanbadejo is doing. He's not shoving his lifestyle down your throat, he's advocating equal treatment and acceptance. Just like Dr. King did, and Bobby Kennedy. They stood up for equality. Freedom for all. Only the insecure and scared would see this as a threat, or something being "forced upon" them.

So me saying that I could care less about what any NFL players sexual preference is, makes me a homophob and glad that Dr King is dead...DUDE, STFU! Youre weak and you have no clue what my thoughts are on gay rights. Establishing that there are gays in the NFL only does JUST THAT...establish that there are gays in the NFL. Who cares!

CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE IS STILL DISOBEDIENCE

churchill, easy on the language dude

Seriously? A word that means "male chicken" is considered profanity here, despite 95% of the forum users having one between their legs at this very instant.

Fine, please substitute "Penis" for all **** references.

No f'ing wonder we have such problems, we can't even say cock...adoodledoo without getting someones pantaloons flumoxed.

I hate people that try to shove their lifestyle down your throat (no pun intended) gay, straight, bi...wtf ever.

The people thay are so bent on these players coming out are no different from the people who dont want them to come out.

Abenjagdascdtbo is gay himself, good luck in your career in politics after football, Douche!

You insinuate you hate gays that stand up for their rights, by saying Ayanbedejo is gay, and you hate people that stand up for their rights. 

You said you hate people that try to shove their lifestyle down your throat. This isn't about advocating a lifestyle, this is about wanting equality and acceptance. Nobody is campaigning for "being gay", they are however campaigning for equal rights and acceptance for gays. Therefore, there is a direct parallel to the civil rights movement. Equal rights. Acceptance. So, since you said those that fight for their rights are just as in the wrong as those that oppress them, I concluded this analogy would make my point. 

Which is that you are a short-sighted, scared bigot.

Dr. King was just as accountable as the KKK.

Wish Dr. King was alive to speak for the oppressed gays in the NFL, do you?

Your intelligent response further exposes your ignorance. What a stupid ******* question. Do I wish Dr. King was alive? Yes. Absolutely. I wish a great leader and advocate of civil rights wasn't assassinated. You bet.

You further show your bigotry in the condescending tone of "speak for the oppressed gays". 

An appropriate response, though at this point I realize how ignorant you are. Probably a lost cause, nobody here needs me to point this out.

So me saying that I could care less about what any NFL players sexual preference is, makes me a homophob and glad that Dr King is dead...DUDE, STFU! Youre weak and you have no clue what my thoughts are on gay rights. Establishing that there are gays in the NFL only does JUST THAT...establish that there are gays in the NFL. Who cares!

You have zero self-awareness, and if you believe differently than what I've concluded, you've done an awful job of representing those beliefs. I'd wager that your insecurity and bigotry has trumped what you know you have to say in public. 

There's nothing weak about what I'm saying. I'm just standing up for something I believe in. Equality. 

Call me more names. I'm positive you can come out on the right side of this with enough insults and back-pedalling. Low life.

Your intelligent response further exposes your ignorance. What a stupid ******* question. Do I wish Dr. King was alive? Yes. Absolutely. I wish a great leader and advocate of civil rights wasn't assassinated. You bet.

You're putting words in his mouth, he might not want Dr. King alive because it would create an entirely different time line from our own and then all bets are off. Dr. King was all about thinking outside the box, so maybe you're the ignorant and narrow minded one.

You insinuate you hate gays that stand up for their rights, by saying Ayanbedejo is gay, and you hate people that stand up for their rights.

You said you hate people that try to shove their lifestyle down your throat. This isn't about advocating a lifestyle, this is about wanting equality and acceptance. Nobody is campaigning for "being gay", they are however campaigning for equal rights and acceptance for gays. Therefore, there is a direct parallel to the civil rights movement. Equal rights. Acceptance. So, since you said those that fight for their rights are just as in the wrong as those that oppress them, I concluded this analogy would make my point.

Which is that you are a short-sighted, scared bigot.

You further show your bigotry in the condescending tone of "speak for the oppressed gays".

An appropriate response, though at this point I realize how ignorant you are. Probably a lost cause, nobody here needs me to point this out.

You have zero self-awareness, and if you believe differently than what I've concluded, you've done an awful job of representing those beliefs. I'd wager that your insecurity and bigotry has trumped what you know you have to say in public.

There's nothing weak about what I'm saying. I'm just standing up for something I believe in. Equality.

Call me more names. I'm positive you can come out on the right side of this with enough insults and back-pedalling. Low life.

WHAT EQUALITY IS GAINED?

Acceptance?! The NFL under Roger Godell is so concerned with lawsuits that they wouldnt permit discrimination that would cause a pr hit or a multimillion dollar lawsuit.

You want to change a dumb muscleheads beliefs and ensure he wont engage in dirty play to possibly end a career? How...preach acceptance?

Dude, get over yourself, come down off your pedestal, and stop thinking that you know what the meaning behind the meaning, behind the statement of my post. I never insinuated that I hate gays...you assumed that. You cut and paste my post to generate a different meaning that what I asked. You are weak!...and lame.

You compare civil rights for a race of people with discriminating jocks in a NFL locker room?

Lol, I didnt call you one name...you called me a low life. So you can disect my post with your cliff notes, bold out things you would like to misconstrue, and claim how Im racist, a bigot, etc...but you dont know what the f#ck youre talking about!

Hows that for backpedalling, D!¢K!?

Why is everyone assuming Ayanbadejo is gay because he speaks out for gay rights?

There were white people were part of the civil rights movement-some of them were murdered doing civil rights work.

Why can't Ayanbadejo be the same?

Seriously? A word that means "male chicken" is considered profanity here, despite 95% of the forum users having one between their legs at this very instant.

No f'ing wonder we have such problems, we can't even say cock...adoodledoo without getting someones pantaloons flumoxed.

I support equality.  As long as the chicken is fried gender is of no issue to crusher,.  

we all know what gay is.  you don't need to have a 3 minute fantasy about it to make your point.  my monitor is in my house, with kids around. 

I support equality. As long as the chicken is fried gender is of no issue to crusher,.

The Crusher might enjoy some Bojangles then. Might I suggest this one:

http://www.unionstationdc.com/store/bojangles/2137039223

You will find it far superior to other local options I'd venture.

we all know what gay is.  you don't need to have a 3 minute fantasy about it to make your point.  my monitor is in my house, with kids around.

Apparently you don't know what fantasy means. But at least you've got the intolerant internet censor thing down pat.

Just so I'm being clear, I feel no requirement to censor my not-even-banned-by-network-tv language for YOUR children. If you don't want them to hear the word ****, it's YOUR job to keep them off the internet (and not watching television while you're at it). This is especially true when the thread in question is dedicated to the discussion of homosexuallity in our culture. Somehow in such a thread I doubt my use of the word **** was the straw that broke the camels back.

If the site owner doesn't want the term used, he can do what most do, and have the forum auto-censor.  Problem solved.

I think it would be helpful if everyone would try to talk about the subject rather than start debates against one another about proper terminology for the male genitalia and the similarities between civil right and the right to be gay.  If not one of the straight mods will lock this thread. Wait...  What?

I think it would be helpful if everyone would try to talk about the subject rather than start debates against one another about proper terminology for the male genitalia and the similarities between civil right and the right to be gay.  If not one of the straight mods will lock this thread. Wait...  What?

Quite right. For such an wise man, I can only offer this....

62.png

A literal suitcase of chicken goodness.

The Crusher might enjoy some Bojangles then. Might I suggest this one:

http://www.unionstationdc.com/store/bojangles/2137039223Apparently you don't know what fantasy means. But at least you've got the intolerant internet censor thing down pat.

Just so I'm being clear, I feel no requirement to censor my not-even-banned-by-network-tv language for YOUR children. If you don't want them to hear the word ****, it's YOUR job to keep them off the internet (and not watching television while you're at it). This is especially true when the thread in question is dedicated to the discussion of homosexuallity in our culture. Somehow in such a thread I doubt my use of the word **** was the straw that broke the camels back.

Im in Virginia, the State, not the chick.  Been to Bojangles and found it pleasing.  I think you and Larz could be better served debating this by PM.  I see no issue with anything you have posted.  

Quite right. For such an wise man, I can only offer this....

62.png

A literal suitcase of chicken goodness.

That is nice.  Though to be honest I never understood why people eat biscuits with chicken.  Must be economical.  All they do is fill you up.  My favorite side when eating fried chicken is MORE fried chicken.

WHAT EQUALITY IS GAINED?

Acceptance?! The NFL under Roger Godell is so concerned with lawsuits that they wouldnt permit discrimination that would cause a pr hit or a multimillion dollar lawsuit.

You want to change a dumb muscleheads beliefs and ensure he wont engage in dirty play to possibly end a career? How...preach acceptance?

Dude, get over yourself, come down off your pedestal, and stop thinking that you know what the meaning behind the meaning, behind the statement of my post. I never insinuated that I hate gays...you assumed that. You cut and paste my post to generate a different meaning that what I asked. You are weak!...and lame.

You compare civil rights for a race of people with discriminating jocks in a NFL locker room?

Lol, I didnt call you one name...you called me a low life. So you can disect my post with your cliff notes, bold out things you would like to misconstrue, and claim how Im racist, a bigot, etc...but you dont know what the f#ck youre talking about!

Hows that for backpedalling, D!¢K!?

Leave it to the feeble-minded to argue rather than self-examine. Re-read your posts, and if you don't come away understanding how you've come across, then read them again, and keep doing it until you get it.

This isn't an argument. No amount of convoluting points is going to make you come out on the right side of it. You made statements that I feel are ignorant and express bigotry. If you don't agree, perhaps you should look at how ineffectively you represented yourself. Don't blame me. 

Leave it to the feeble-minded to argue rather than self-examine. Re-read your posts, and if you don't come away understanding how you've come across, then read them again, and keep doing it until you get it.

This isn't an argument. No amount of convoluting points is going to make you come out on the right side of it. You made statements that I feel are ignorant and express bigotry. If you don't agree, perhaps you should look at how ineffectively you represented yourself. Don't blame me. 

So who do you like for scum?

//behind the ape

So, you wont answer my question because there is no way to spin it into gay bashing or race hating, huh?...you filthy sorcerer

No need to address how you accussed me of name calling, when you were the only one guilty of it.

How convenient...you actually lack integrity.

So, you wont answer my question because there is no way to spin it into gay bashing or race hating, huh?...you filthy sorcerer

No need to address how you accussed me of name calling, when you were the only one guilty of it.

How convenient...you actually lack integrity.

Both of you guys need to back off the name calling. But damn that is pretty original and I'd be lying if I tell you I'm not using that myself at some time.  

lol...i figured id add a little humor.

*disclaimer*

My statement was in no way intended to imply that all sorcerers are filthy...in fact, some of my best friends are indeed CLEAN sorcerers.

Archived