***Official JN Mock Draft DISCUSSION Thread***

HessStation

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dom, thanks for the catch on McDonald. He has been added to the big board on Page 1 which has been updated.

Sorry that I didn't update or help much.  Big week at work and tons of visitors in town - I have two inflatable mattresses in my apartment as we speak.  Not the best time for me to help with a mock draft.  I wish we were going over the weekend so I could have T0mShaned the annoying chick that was visiting!

I already PM'ed Jetscode. I'll go for 7. I don't care.

Cool cause I'm broke done in North Carolina and I'm going out with a chick I know that moved here and I'm going to be in no shape to pick in a few hours.

If he doesn't pick soon I'll pm my picks to someone. It's only two choices chances are he won't pick either since they're both reaches.

Cool cause I'm broke done in North Carolina and I'm going out with a chick I know that moved here and I'm going to be in no shape to pick in a few hours.

If he doesn't pick soon I'll pm my picks to someone. It's only two choices chances are he won't pick either since they're both reaches.

I'd say that I'd handle it, but I have the Bears a couple of picks later, so you might not want me picking some UDFA like my cousin.

I had Jetscode picking him via PM list to the Texans but he wanted to change it due to who was left on the board so I ablidged and erased the the pick.

Ah.  Awesome.  Yay me.

I have two players ill send to you so it will be my choice either way.

Cool.  I still might pick my cousin if the Bears want one of those!  I wouldn't worry, I am leaning towards a nice long reach there myself. 

Here's an idea THO. If there are enough interested dudes who can commit to a two hour block of time, we should do a 15-minute per pick speed mock that goes two or three rounds depending on time. Like a fantasy baseball draft. We did that here a few times and it was fun ripping on each other.

Archived