Sign in to follow this  
HessStation

***Official JN Mock Draft DISCUSSION Thread***

Who would you have taken? Mingo? He's plummeted on a bunch of mocks recently FWIW.

i woulda took star (cause he isgoing to be amazing) or geno (because i dont see anyone i love / dont think we will be in top 5 picks next year)

I think we coulda got patterson at 13 with the revis pick

I've seen Jones fall further than Mingo, so what actually will happen is anyone's guess. Jax will make or break a lot of boards and the Raiders are always a crap shoot.

I'm surprised we haven't seen more Geno Smith to Philly rumors. He'd be a natural fit in that Chip Kelly offense.

RE: Jones--there's no way he's a 4.9/40 guy. He's way too quick around the corner to be that slow. I think he goes top-15 at worst. Way too much production to fall.

i woulda took star (cause he isgoing to be amazing) or geno (because i dont see anyone i love / dont think we will be in top 5 picks next year)

I think we coulda got patterson at 13 with the revis pick

Three consecutive #1 picks on the DL, though?

Three consecutive #1 picks on the DL, though?

meh i guess it could be worse, I think he is gonna be a really good nfl player though. The line would be dominant and that wouldnt be awful to have when facing brady or another great qb

Edited by jetsjetsjetss

Weird first round so far. I was convinced I was going to be able to pick up one of Jordan or Jarvis Jones. But, alas.

Where were you when the Browns were on the clock? It was Dee Miller or trade down to select Warmack/Cooper or if I couldn't trade then pick Jones. I would of gladly traded out pick for a 4th rounder to select Cooper.

So once again no help for Philip Rivers on the O-line (Cooper) or at WR (Patterson)?

Shane, that rascal, picked Patterson already. I have Cooper to the Giants at 19 as a C/G and believe I said I would be annoyed when it happened. Unless this board goes crazy on Gs I bet a good one in round 2.