***Official JN Mock Draft DISCUSSION Thread***

HessStation

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cinncy will pick Gio Bernard with their high 2nd round pick.. Lacy will not be a Bengal IMHO

I went with Lacy for several reasons. 

1. Bengals have a pretty complete roster.  They've been to the playoffs the last two years running and have slowly built a #6th ranked defense.  Their OL is stacked, and all they're really missing is a play making RB and a safety.  The depth of both positions in this draft favors them heavily. 

2. Eddie Lacy is the 'defacto' highest rated RB in the draft.  If they think they're only one or two pieces away they'll pull the trigger and take the draft's best built back who can play three downs, catch, run, or get the tough yards. In a division predicated on late season, cold weather games, a plodding play maker like Eddie gets the nod over the smallish scat back in Gio. (A great player in his own respect, just not for this team).

I went with Lacy for several reasons. 

1. Bengals have a pretty complete roster.  They've been to the playoffs the last two years running and have slowly built a #6th ranked defense.  Their OL is stacked, and all they're really missing is a play making RB and a safety.  The depth of both positions in this draft favors them heavily. 

2. Eddie Lacy is the 'defacto' highest rated RB in the draft.  If they think they're only one or two pieces away they'll pull the trigger and take the draft's best built back who can play three downs, catch, run, or get the tough yards. In a division predicated on late season, cold weather games, a plodding play maker like Eddie gets the nod over the smallish scat back in Gio. (A great player in his own respect, just not for this team).

I like the Lacy pick because the owner of the Bengals drafts like he's picking names out of a magazine.

Sorry guys, flights got delayed all day yesterday because of this crazy wind in Mexico.

Just got a chance to log on between sessions.  Feel free to keep picking for me if I'm not on.  I dont have time to put a list together. 

Archived