Bastard Mafia (Game Thread)

Verbal

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sucks that I missed a Verbal game. I've never played in one before, but there's no way I can play during the day at my new job.  It's been great but it's bit of a culture shock. You need a password just to get onto the computer and internet usage and emails are monitored.  I've been afraid to click on JN at the job, LOL.

Miss all you guys and hopefully after I'm settled in I'll find a way to hang out with my mafia homies.

Can't disagree with Apes first thought. Let's lynch him and find out.

Dude you are WAY too competitive and arrogant to be bored with this game.  You can;t even take a break when you want. We stop here and you run off to DM and play.  

Who the hell said your the cop>  LOL

Yeah, and 1 day into the DM game I was put off by playing, and said so there. The only thing I did get into was cussing that a$$hole out for making you cry like a fat baby. Otherwise, disinterest set in immediately.

This isn't about me being bored with mafia. For someone that says he "knows me", it seems rather ironic that you'd being pushing a case where I use "disinterest" as a cover for being scum. Not my style dude, not even close. I don't need umbrella excuses like that to hide behind if I'm scum. 

You are wrong, and beginning to sound like a ******* jerk.

Damn dude your typing drunker than I am.  LOL

Cell phone. I haven't been drunk since we got pregnant. GFY

Sucks that I missed a Verbal game. I've never played in one before, but there's no way I can play during the day at my new job.  It's been great but it's bit of a culture shock. You need a password just to get onto the computer and internet usage and emails are monitored.  I've been afraid to click on JN at the job, LOL.

Miss all you guys and hopefully after I'm settled in I'll find a way to hang out with my mafia homies.

I miss you too. Good luck with the new job. 

Yeah, and 1 day into the DM game I was put off by playing, and said so there. The only thing I did get into was cussing that a$$hole out for making you cry like a fat baby. Otherwise, disinterest set in immediately.

This isn't about me being bored with mafia. For someone that says he "knows me", it seems rather ironic that you'd being pushing a case where I use "disinterest" as a cover for being scum. Not my style dude, not even close. I don't need umbrella excuses like that to hide behind if I'm scum. 

You are wrong, and beginning to sound like a ******* jerk.

Cell phone. I haven't been drunk since we got pregnant. GFY

Not pushing case on you only being dieinterested.  Day 1 you were all hyped and murderous here.  Ready to kill anyone.  During the Nolder lynch you used a crap excuse about the DM game.  I stopped reading the DM game after that mean nerd hurt my feelings and made me cry.  I went back to read your spanking of him and honestly you did look like you were having fun then,

Then day 2 started and nobody died.  You started complaining about the speed of the game then.  How id people did not post more you would not play again.  My guess is you planned on bum rushing this  small game and winning as scum before anyone caught on.  I caught on and now.... YOU MAD BRO?

Crusher,

I'm not going to debate my interest level in mafia. You are ******* retarded if you think disinterest is a strategy I would employ. I've got a pregnant wife, been burned on offers on 3 houses in the past 4 weeks, work 50+ hours a week, then come home and do freelance work on top of it. All that and when I make the commitment to play a game, I play it. Not like the DM game, or this game, or the past couple games here, where people float in, drop a vote and go... and there'll be almost nothing going on in the game other than me asserting myself.

I approached D1 with excitement. I have no remorse for killing Nolder, he wouldn't reveal. All the other ramblings were just jubilation to be back playing here. D2 has been a bunch of nothing, hours passing between posts. I don't expect to say something, come back 8 hours and see that my last post is still the most recent. That disappoints me and makes me feel this isn't worth my time.

I'm pretty sure you know all this about me, and pretty sure at this point you are flinging this turd of a rationale at me because I'm right about you being scum. I can't imagine any other circumstance where you actually believe what you are saying. That said, it's like you are begging me to vote you instead of Lily. So, I'll stick where I am... like I said, kill Lily, kill Crusher. Fin.

Warmest regards,

Ape

You're either wrong about me or scum as Crusher says. I'm town. 

Odds favor me being wrong, over the simultaneous chances of me being scum AND Crusher being right about it. Terrible odds on the latter.

If you'd just left it as "wrong about me or scum" you'd have improved the odds slightly, but then you would forfeit your scapegoat, in this case Crusher, for when I flip town.

Crusher,

I'm not going to debate my interest level in mafia. You are ******* retarded if you think disinterest is a strategy I would employ. I've got a pregnant wife, been burned on offers on 3 houses in the past 4 weeks, work 50+ hours a week, then come home and do freelance work on top of it. All that and when I make the commitment to play a game, I play it. Not like the DM game, or this game, or the past couple games here, where people float in, drop a vote and go... and there'll be almost nothing going on in the game other than me asserting myself.

I approached D1 with excitement. I have no remorse for killing Nolder, he wouldn't reveal. All the other ramblings were just jubilation to be back playing here. D2 has been a bunch of nothing, hours passing between posts. I don't expect to say something, come back 8 hours and see that my last post is still the most recent. That disappoints me and makes me feel this isn't worth my time.

I'm pretty sure you know all this about me, and pretty sure at this point you are flinging this turd of a rationale at me because I'm right about you being scum. I can't imagine any other circumstance where you actually believe what you are saying. That said, it's like you are begging me to vote you instead of Lily. So, I'll stick where I am... like I said, kill Lily, kill Crusher. Fin.

Warmest regards,

Ape

You are capable of doing anything during mafia like the rest of us.  My initial strategy was to vote you because you seemed bored and kicking the Ape is good for mafia business,  Truth is this reactions your having towards me voting you is absolutely absurd and does nothing to make me feel better about you.  

I do want to hug you and tell you Im proud of you for putting the time into to taking care of your young family and young pregnant wife.  It's noble and I love that about you.  I also think you stopping drinking with your pregnant wife is adorable.  

Your actions this game are that of frustrated scum.  I still think you tried to bum rush this short game.  

You are capable of doing anything during mafia like the rest of us.  My initial strategy was to vote you because you seemed bored and kicking the Ape is good for mafia business,  Truth is this reactions your having towards me voting you is absolutely absurd and does nothing to make me feel better about you.  

I do want to hug you and tell you Im proud of you for putting the time into to taking care of your young family and young pregnant wife.  It's noble and I love that about you.  I also think you stopping drinking with your pregnant wife is adorable.  

Your actions this game are that of frustrated scum.  I still think you tried to bum rush this short game.  

My actions are that of frustrated scum? Just before you said I was trying to bumrush the game as scum, basically you are saying [fill in the blank with a reason] because I am scum.

You don't even believe the garbage you are selling right now.

Unvote

Vote Crusher

Lily can die next, I suppose.

My actions are that of frustrated scum? Just before you said I was trying to bumrush the game as scum, basically you are saying [fill in the blank with a reason] because I am scum.

You don't even believe the garbage you are selling right now.

Unvote

Vote Crusher

Lily can die next, I suppose.

You tried to bumrush the game.  Then when your night action failed and then you got frustrated  Thats when your whining about no participation started.  My second for scum in Leelou is looking better and better too.  No doubt your scummate must be one of the less active players.  You went for the quick win.  

Too funny your only defense are insults and omgus.  Actually kinda all you ever do.  

Sigh.

Good game.

Yup. I'm officially board with mafia.

Nobody posts here either.

Lame.

I'm going to finish this one out, and then no more until I see a serious uptick in participation. 

*bored

You tried to bumrush the game.  Then when your night action failed and then you got frustrated  Thats when your whining about no participation started.  My second for scum in Leelou is looking better and better too.  No doubt your scummate must be one of the less active players.  You went for the quick win.  

Too funny your only defense are insults and omgus.  Actually kinda all you ever do.  

You are wrong. 

"One of the less active players?" LOL, the only people contributing are you and I. Hence my stated disappointment about the low activity. 

The bold is exactly what you know to be town meta on me. The other players in this game should note that Crusher is acknowledging my town tell, but selling it back to you all as a sign that I'm scum... this has become a routine thing for weak scum players, which Crusher and JIF both are, they seem to like to sell my town tells to the town as scum tells. It's garbage.

*bored

the **** is wrong with you?

Vote Count

JiF (1) - Lily

Leelou (1) - JiF

Ape (1) - Crusher

Lily (1) - Leelou

Crusher (1) - Ape

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

DEADLINE HAS BEEN SET FOR 5PM EST TODAY.

so when does the bastard stuff start happening?

Right now, I could see any of you as scum. JiF isn't doing his batman thing, just omgus voting. AVM is hiding, what he does as scum. Ape is probably bored, but he does know his town meta and could pull it off as scum. Crusher is active and actively trying to case, I'm leaning town on him. Lily says the scummiest things and I always think she's scum when she is town or scum. Hard for me to say with her. I'd be comfortable voting JiF, AVM or Ape. 

unvote, vote JiF

You are wrong. 

"One of the less active players?" LOL, the only people contributing are you and I. Hence my stated disappointment about the low activity. 

The bold is exactly what you know to be town meta on me. The other players in this game should note that Crusher is acknowledging my town tell, but selling it back to you all as a sign that I'm scum... this has become a routine thing for weak scum players, which Crusher and JIF both are, they seem to like to sell my town tells to the town as scum tells. It's garbage.

I never talked about your tells. I dont play that way. I play by gut and instinct.  Like I said at this point it's your reaction to my voting you that is the most damning thing in your play.  Hell I thought you would enjoy some company playing the game after your bitching about not playing anymore due to low activity.  Instead you come out with a "How dare I vote you and either I'm either retarded or scum for doing so defense" 

Right now, I could see any of you as scum. JiF isn't doing his batman thing, just omgus voting. AVM is hiding, what he does as scum. Ape is probably bored, but he does know his town meta and could pull it off as scum. Crusher is active and actively trying to case, I'm leaning town on him. Lily says the scummiest things and I always think she's scum when she is town or scum. Hard for me to say with her. I'd be comfortable voting JiF, AVM or Ape. 

unvote, vote JiF

Good morning gorgeous.  You die after Ape ok?

unvote, vote JiF

What the heck is up with you and Ape?  I disappeared around 430/5 on Saturday as I've done with every game since the beginning of mafia lol

I never talked about your tells. I dont play that way. I play by gut and instinct.  Like I said at this point it's your reaction to my voting you that is the most damning thing in your play.  Hell I thought you would enjoy some company playing the game after your bitching about not playing anymore due to low activity.  Instead you come out with a "How dare I vote you and either I'm either retarded or scum for doing so defense" 

Saying I usually do one thing, and am now doing another, is the equivalent of talking about tells. 

And the "how dare you" had nothing to do with you voting me, it had everything to do with you implying I was full of sh*t about being board. I take it as an insult when people imply that I have to hide behind non-game related excuses and sentiments as cover. That's the reaction you got.

That whole post just hits me the wrong way...essenntially 4 of the 5 names mentioned she's semi-hedging her bets.  JiF is just omgus voting, so if he's town it's "well he was doing it to himself," Ape could be bored or he could be scum doing his town meta.  Crush is active and she's leaning town, but it's written just oddly.  And of course...the easiest thing anybody that's scum could ever post "Lily looks scummy when she's town and when she's scum, so IDK"

vote Leelou <3

the **** is wrong with you?

so when does the bastard stuff start happening?

Pretty sure it already did.

I laid the game out in my OP.  Correcting your spelling is just one of my JN hobbies.

Saying I usually do one thing, and am now doing another, is the equivalent of talking about tells. 

And the "how dare you" had nothing to do with you voting me, it had everything to do with you implying I was full of sh*t about being board. I take it as an insult when people imply that I have to hide behind non-game related excuses and sentiments as cover. That's the reaction you got.

Like any case in teh mafia the case evolves due to the way the person reacts to it.  You taking anything from me as an insult knowing Im the last person to insult someone cause of my sensitivity is just another reason to believe there is more to this.  Scum or third party.  No town vibe at all from you. 

That whole post just hits me the wrong way...essenntially 4 of the 5 names mentioned she's semi-hedging her bets.  JiF is just omgus voting, so if he's town it's "well he was doing it to himself," Ape could be bored or he could be scum doing his town meta.  Crush is active and she's leaning town, but it's written just oddly.  And of course...the easiest thing anybody that's scum could ever post "Lily looks scummy when she's town and when she's scum, so IDK"

vote Leelou <3

I could go Leelou first with Ape dying tomorrow if I had to at deadline..  Only two players in the game I really feel good about voting. 

Archived