Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Mock Draft Video - April

EmDiggy

I will start this by saying that I love the light jazz introduction.

That's about all I like about this.  If Dion Jordan is there at 9 and we take Jarvis Jones, my head would explode.

Nice effort though.

Why Jordan over Jones? 

Why Jordan over Jones? 

He doesn't have spinal stenosis. He's a better athlete. Jordan can move from 4-3 to 3-4 in the hybrid scheme the Jets run a lot easier than Jones who is much better suited for a 3-4 only team.  Faster. Better. I mean Jordan worked out at the combine with a shoulder issue. Jarvis Jones was healthy and sat out and then sucked at his pro day. 

He doesn't have spinal stenosis. He's a better athlete. Jordan can move from 4-3 to 3-4 in the hybrid scheme the Jets run a lot easier than Jones who is much better suited for a 3-4 only team.  Faster. Better. I mean Jordan worked out at the combine with a shoulder issue. Jarvis Jones was healthy and sat out and then sucked at his pro day. 

but didnt jones have more production than jordan?like alot more?

but didnt jones have more production than jordan?like alot more?

Yes. Vernon Gholston was also productive in college. Being productive in college doesn't necessarily translate as well to the NFL as one would hope. Almost every single mock and board has Jordan ranked higher than Jones. But, yeah. I'm crazy.

Yes. Vernon Gholston was also productive in college. Being productive in college doesn't necessarily translate as well to the NFL as one would hope. Almost every single mock and board has Jordan ranked higher than Jones. But, yeah. I'm crazy.

alot of people like to mention vernon as being productive in college.i dont quite remember it like that.i remember vernon being dominate 2 or 3 games and then for the rest of the season,being the ghost he since has been known to be.jones is productive every game not like the ghosts 2 or 3 roid rage games

alot of people like to mention vernon as being productive in college.i dont quite remember it like that.i remember vernon being dominate 2 or 3 games and then for the rest of the season,being the ghost he since has been known to be.jones is productive every game not like the ghosts 2 or 3 roid rage games

And your point is what? Jones was productive in college. He's also slow and struggles to get off blocks and is only decent against the run.

Archived