LOL, francessa is desperate today...

Integrity28

Schneider gave an endorsement of Idzik recently, saying he has a sound philosophy going into the role of GM. Helping give context to Jets fans for how Idzik might approach the job.

Francessa is carrying on like a buffoon talking about "How can you have a philosophy when you haven't held that job before?" LOL

I have to hand it to this guy --- he truly demonstrates a commitment to the idiotic stuff he says to get a rise out of Jets fans. 

Bravo to Idzik for buttoning the organization up and not giving him fodder... and for having a philosophy. How dare he.

lol, the hinge pin of francessa's argument that Idzik cannot possibly have a guiding philosophy in his role as GM is... because he didn't make it clear who would be the tie-breaker in the draft room.

Yeah. 

He just spent 15 minutes on this.

I sh*t out of my ass. I'm good at it too. That said, if I had know I could get paid good money to sh*t out of my mouth, I wouldn't have quit doing it after that awkward moment in my elementary school spelling bee. 

I caught part of it. Mike's just Shook, how long has been since our front office hasn't teed up 3 hours of his football programming a day? He's actually got work to do right now trying to troll us. Rex will say something dumb soon enough but next year could be a potential rebuilding year for Francesca. After Rex is shown the door all he's got is Woody and I think he should be relatively quite till the 2016 Republican draft, I hear Rubio has worked out his hydration problems and could be a lock to go number 1.

why would you not only listen to him, but give him attention ?

Francessa is the G.O.A.T. troll of Jets fans. I think it's funny. I was just pointing out how weak his material was today, and he still exploited all the dipsh*ts that root for this team.

I remember when he used to hate Revis. Had a huge argument with him about is int return for a TD against Brandon Marshall. Now all of a sudden he's the best corner in the league in his prime

I remember that and I have been thinking the same thing! like all of a sudden you sweat Revis, francesca???? Oh, bc he's not a Jet anymore

Schneider gave an endorsement of Idzik recently, saying he has a sound philosophy going into the role of GM. Helping give context to Jets fans for how Idzik might approach the job.

Francessa is carrying on like a buffoon talking about "How can you have a philosophy when you haven't held that job before?" LOL

I have to hand it to this guy --- he truly demonstrates a commitment to the idiotic stuff he says to get a rise out of Jets fans. 

Bravo to Idzik for buttoning the organization up and not giving him fodder... and for having a philosophy. How dare he.

For my next promotion, when my boss asks me what my plan/philosphy if I get the job, I'm going to give the simple answer of...."well I've never held the job before, so I cant have a plan.  When do I start?"

lol, the hinge pin of francessa's argument that Idzik cannot possibly have a guiding philosophy in his role as GM is... because he didn't make it clear who would be the tie-breaker in the draft room.

Yeah. 

He just spent 15 minutes on this.

I sh*t out of my ass. I'm good at it too. That said, if I had know I could get paid good money to sh*t out of my mouth, I wouldn't have quit doing it after that awkward moment in my elementary school spelling bee. 

...and Idzik is obligated to tell the media about the Jets draft room structure or plan of attack for what reason exactly?  I'm not sure that egotistical turd even listens to half of the drivel that spews from his pie hole.  

For my next promotion, when my boss asks me what my plan/philosphy if I get the job, I'm going to give the simple answer of...."well I've never held the job before, so I cant have a plan.  When do I start?"

Woody would hire you, we need a mascot!

I know. Is it not music to your ear's? It's  going to be fun to see those guys look like horses' asses for a change.

All, except for Manish.  He has more imaginary sources than Giselle has panties.

Archived