How about getting rid of that douche, whore revis picture in banner?

SickJetFan

If there is a graphic designer out there that wants to volunteer some time, we would love to talk to you.  :)

Volunteer? you cheap bitch, what happened to that phat podcast money you made last season.

Edit: My friend is standing next to Sanchez at Burger Joint in NYC right now, I told him to ask Mark which QB he thinks we should draft this week

Volunteer? you cheap bitch, what happened to that phat podcast money you made last season.

Edit: My friend is standing next to Sanchez at Burger Joint in NYC right now, I told him to ask Mark which QB he thinks we should draft this week

Ask him who he wants in the banner next to him?  Tell him Keller is out, in case he doesn't already know.

My initial joke was going to be, "that's not Revis anymore, it's _________ wearing the #24"...

Which begs a curious question.  Does Revis get the #24 unofficially retired?  I mean, WHO in their right mind would come into New York and put on that number without painting a hugemongous target on their back (literally)? 

My initial joke was going to be, "that's not Revis anymore, it's _________ wearing the #24"...

Which begs a curious question.  Does Revis get the #24 unofficially retired?  I mean, WHO in their right mind would come into New York and put on that number without painting a hugemongous target on their back (literally)? 

Give it to Chris Ivory or Mike Goodson.

Archived