****NY Jets Superbo...Errr, 1st Round Draft Selection Gameday Thread****

gangreenman

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**** THIS TEAM.

First they relegate my life to the NFL Draft being the best day of the year instead of the actually season. The one day I try to enjoy being a Jets fan. The hundreds of different scenarios...I kept myself so open to so many possibilities....AND ******* THIS

I HATE HATE HATE the NY JETs

Right there with you. This team is going to suck dick for a while.

I'd be upset but as soon as I heard Idzik didn't kick Bradway out of the building I knew this wouldn't turn out well.  The only thing I'm suprised at is that Rex isn't the lame duck I thought he would be.  Looks like he is still calling the shots.

How'd we pass on Star? Oh well, at least we know Rex can hit on Dline. I can't believe this whole team is run by a glorified position coach.

Now, is the part of the draft where the rich get richer. As usual. We could have traded down for both guys we took, even if for pennies on the dollar like Oakland did.

I have lost faith in Idzik. He got a pass with the Revis trade because the Bucs were the only suitors. This draft displays that Idzik doesn't understand team needs. A CB with the 9th pick? He was outsmarted by the Dolphins and the Raiders, so instead of trading down, he picks a CB. Then, instead of either trading down or selecting an offensive playmaker, he picks a DT that he could have clearly gotten later in the draft. He's clueless. I'm sure the other more established GM's area laughing at his inexperience.

Archived