****NY Jets Superbo...Errr, 1st Round Draft Selection Gameday Thread****

gangreenman

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, just send it to me.  I am taking all my defuct Jets and Mets gear out to the desert for some viscous target practice.

I may keep the authentic helmet tho, it's pretty cool.  you can have the pennington jersey, christmas ornaments, key chains, calendars, mini helmets and baseball style caps (about 7)

I don't like the picks, but it seems they were going BPA regardless and I guess I have to respect that.  They've hit on Wilk and Coples, maybe they can make it the trifecta.  I still really dislike our selections, but if this was indeed BPA and not REx, then I can live with it.

Is Coples a lot more of a player than we think? He did an excellent job last year but only inside. G Dude has great quick hands. But from the outside he didn't have the same impact. 

o figure he flourished inside and UNC and sucked outside at DE.

That said, I guess Rex thinks he can come off the edge. 

If they play a 43 Richardson and Mo are inside

In a 34 they're all DEs(5T) unless Coples is about to go into another mode of beast we've yet to see. 

I don't like the picks, but it seems they were going BPA regardless and I guess I have to respect that. They've hit on Wilk and Coples, maybe they can make it the trifecta. I still really dislike our selections, but if this was indeed BPA and not REx, then I can live with it.

Only on the Jets boards were those players the BPA. Everyone else had higher rated players there. It's not smart drafting.

I don't like the picks, but it seems they were going BPA regardless and I guess I have to respect that.  They've hit on Wilk and Coples, maybe they can make it the trifecta.  I still really dislike our selections, but if this was indeed BPA and not REx, then I can live with it.

It's potentially a we want the guys to convert to a 4-3 this year, and under the next coach if need be.

These moves makes me think that the Jets organization really looks at 2013 as a wash.

The Jets will have a nice young D going into 2014 and some cap space with dead money coming off the books.  It would be fair to guess that next season will be when they seek to build the offense, probably with a hight 1st round QB.

You hope that's what it is and not that the GM still doesn't have a f*cking clue.

Archived