****NY Jets Superbo...Errr, 1st Round Draft Selection Gameday Thread****

gangreenman

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bush and Allen were rookie 6th and 7th round picks with a 5% chance of making a team.  Using them to damn Ryan is ridiculous. 

Wilson is a good nickel.  Never said great anything.  Ellis has been mostly injured but very solid when healthy on very little snaps.  Hard to asses him since he hasnt eve played but in 12 games.  Hopefully he stays healthy this year and lives up to his potential for a 3rd round pick. 

I'm not drinking Kool-Aid.  I'm being rational and realistic.  

Hey, you are the one that brought up Ellis, Bush and Allen.  And, Wilson is far from solid.  Stay myopic.  The village is clearly missing an idiot.  Hope you find your way home.

Wilson is far from great as a nickel and he absolutely sucks against the opposition's #1's and #2's.  Ellis ranges from average to slug most of the time -- no beast mode.  Bush and Allen have shown nothing.   Keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

The notion that Wilson is a positive contributor to anything is bollocks. He's now poised to get cut.

Wilson is far from great as a nickel and he absolutely sucks against the opposition's #1's and #2's.  Ellis ranges from average to slug most of the time -- no beast mode.  Bush and Allen have shown nothing.   Keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

Stunning how the the green glasses pop out on a night like tonight. If you trust the jets drafting ability, you haven't been paying attention. Wilson sucks likes its his job. And Ellis is an absolute nobody. Bush and Allen are less than nobodies. And the team is bad and the record was bad and...oh why bother. Hang around long enough and you'll realize this team is dung and will only get good enough to raise your hopes, steal your money, then piss in your eye.

The notion that Wilson is a positive contributor to anything is bollocks. He's now poised to get cut.

LOL, poor Wilson. I'll stand strong that he doesn't suck that bad. 

You are obviously giving him retard style points for the many plays where he is beaten like a rented mule and the QB misses the receiver.  The arm waiving and finger wagging is priceless.  Classy, too.

Dude how can you say that? He would have been burned for 6 at least 4 more times than he was last season when guys couldn't hang on to a pass or it was errant. He seldom if ever knows where the ball is and that's a big problem for a corner

? No. The draft was not top heavy at defense. It was top heavy at offensive line. Guards and tackles galore. Guards and tackles that will be all pros. And we need a guard and a tackle badly. Ridiculous. Three of top four picks were tackles. Two guards in top ten. First round is dominated by guards and tackles. And we drafted two defensive players. Milliner I can forgive. But there were two better DTs available, better OL available, better TEs available, and at least three better OLB available. And we went with that mutt with the Revis pick. Disgusting.

I was talking specifically about the offensive skill position players and people wanting to reach for a WR even though only two have gone in the first round so far.  You can get guards anywhere in the draft.

You are obviously giving him retard style points for the many plays where he is beaten like a rented mule and the QB misses the receiver.  The arm waiving and finger wagging is priceless.  Classy, too.

I never understood that. Does he not see how dckd he gets by wide receivers and to start acting like he did something just friggen baffles the hell out of me.....it permantely put him in my shtbox.

I was talking specifically about the offensive skill position players and people wanting to reach for a WR even though only two have gone in the first round so far.  You can get guards anywhere in the draft.

Sure you can get guards anywhere. I remember getting one from Pittsburg. We never capably replaced him, but hey, guards are lame. Someone tell the three teams that drafted guards in the first rd this year how dumb they are to have passed on our newest d tackle.

And not that our crack staff and their draft choices are solid or right but using the 9th pick for a corner when your other corner is a pro bowler kinda speaks to the prowess Kyle Wilson.

Archived