Who's the one guy we might take that would ruin your night?

SayNoToDMC

We've all got to have somebody being rumored to us right now that would really ruin the draft for us tonight. I could go with the Gaurds, a tackle, Austin and even taking a leap of faith on Geno Smith but I can't stand the idea of taking Mingo. Every game I've watched with him this year I just don't see it.

Who's your Idzik  just sh*t in my cereal, worst case pick at the top of the draft tonight?

Teo. This would cause me to have to go out and buy a new TV

The Jets aren't taking a MLB in the first round so you don't have to worry about that. That, said there is no reason that it would be a bad pick. He's one of the safest picks in the draft outside of the offensive lineman.

To answer the question it depends on where said guy would be drafted. Overall? Jarvis Jones. No thanks.

The Jets aren't taking a MLB in the first round so you don't have to worry about that. That, said there is no reason that it would be a bad pick. He's one of the safest picks in the draft outside of the offensive lineman.

To answer the question it depends on where said guy would be drafted. Overall? Jarvis Jones. No thanks.

Where the player is picked is a really good point. I would not want Te'o unless we traded down a bit. Mingo a little later and I would not be as pissed. It's all really about draft position.

Sorry I disagree. Teo was exposed in the National Championship Game and mark my words he will not be an impact player in this league. A special teamer or 3rd stringer at best.

Sorry I disagree. Teo was exposed in the National Championship Game and mark my words he will not be an impact player in this league. A special teamer or 3rd stringer at best.

What team do you work for? I'm just going to listen to the scouts and teams that say he's a plug and play player for the next ten years and watch more than just one game where everyone on the ND defense was bad.

Shariff Floyd, MIller or Lane Johnson.  Nassib or Manuel any pick before 25 and Barkley any pick before the 4th round.  Other than those guys, there's no one that's being talked about in the top 10 that I would be really upset about as they're all solid.  

I could really go with any of: Mingo, Ansah, Jordan, Geno, Warmack/Cooper, Austin, Star and be happy.  

Archived