Red Sox

CrazyCarl40

Well, Aceves was sent down because of 'performance' so that is one less negative they have on the roster.

I'm hoping we've seen the last of him. He's been a cancer since the start of 2012. I thought with Bobby gone he'd come around but it's been the same garbage with him. The 13-0 blow out and his post game comments I think were the last straw.

I'm hoping we've seen the last of him. He's been a cancer since the start of 2012. I thought with Bobby gone he'd come around but it's been the same garbage with him. The 13-0 blow out and his post game comments I think were the last straw.

Same here.

As of right now, the Sox have the best record in baseball. There is no way that they continue this play, as they can't always play the Astros.

It's fun while it lasts, though.

They're pitching won't keep up this torrid pace, but there is no reason they can't continue to play this well. No one else has been all that impressive in the American League yet.

They're pitching won't keep up this torrid pace, but there is no reason they can't continue to play this well. No one else has been all that impressive in the American League yet.

Exactly.

The path to .500 and beyond was not as far as a lot made it to be.  If the rotation hit their career averages, this team was going to compete.

Exactly.

The path to .500 and beyond was not as far as a lot made it to be.  If the rotation hit their career averages, this team was going to compete.

I think we will compete quite well this year. Like all of us I'm concerned about the back end of the rotation though Lackey's looked good so far ( fingers crossed) .

I think we will compete quite well this year. Like all of us I'm concerned about the back end of the rotation though Lackey's looked good so far ( fingers crossed) .

Sad, that the crappy Lackey would be an upgrade over the Dice-K/Cook disaster from last year.

He looks decent so far.

It's pretty obvious that the league is wide open this year and that there are no really great teams. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's simple, his favorite color is green. :confused0058:

Oh look. It's you again. Judging people. How wonderfully small your world view must be. Why don't you just drop it already? What the hell does it matter to you who I like and why? It's borderline stalkerish at this point.

Oh look. It's you again. Judging people. How wonderfully small your world view must be. Why don't you just drop it already? What the hell does it matter to you who I like and why? It's borderline stalkerish at this point.

I quoted SayNoToDMC, you quoted me, please stop stalking.  :confused0058:

He needed clarification, it's very confusing. :confused0058:

Please stop staking, and yelling.

Someone's personal preference on ANYTHING shouldn't be confusing. If it has zero impact on your life, it shouldn't matter at all.  You're just injecting yourself into things to be a contrarian but you come off looking like a douche.

Someone's personal preference on ANYTHING shouldn't be confusing. If it has zero impact on your life, it shouldn't matter at all.  You're just injecting yourself into things to be a contrarian but you come off looking like a douche.

But I like green too.

• 2 weeks later...

It's almost June and the Red Sox are in first place.  I'm actually very surprised by this.

It is a pleasant surprise.  I liked how they have rebounded after that rough spot a couple of weeks ago.

Archived