Ertz, Lacy, K. Allen

Obrien2Toon

I'd still take Cornelius Washington over all of them. We still need that OLB we've been missing for years. 

If they take another D guy with the 2 pick, this site will overload.  Of course, if that is their BPA, they will.

Our first two picks addressed positions we lost in free agency or trades.  I would think tight end will be a priority at some point tonight.  Ertz seems like a good call if he makes it that far.  They may have their eye on someone they think can make it to the third round, though like Escobar.  I would not be shocked if they went OLine with a versatile guy like David Quessenberry.

Our first two picks addressed positions we lost in free agency or trades.  I would think tight end will be a priority at some point tonight.  Ertz seems like a good call if he makes it that far.  They may have their eye on someone they think can make it to the third round, though like Escobar.  I would not be shocked if they went OLine with a versatile guy like David Quessenberry.

I think offensive line is a must here in the 2nd round.  There will be either a very talented WR/S/TE in the 3rd round.

Archived