Who will Rex Ryan let his subservient gimp draft in the 2nd/3rd?

T0mShane

If Idzik is a man of his word and they're going to ride or die with their board, then OLB Cornelius Washington is probably their next pick, which is all kinds of haha. BUT, if they deviate from the board to address offense, it's probably going to be Geno Smith (rumored to be their top QB).

Silva mocked us Geno, which would be interesting, then coming back in the third with Stedman Bailey.

Either 2nd round pick, Washington or Smith, will get killed for various reasons. But HEY, gotta stick to your board come hell or high water, right?

Those players getting killed is ur opinion, not Idziks. Geno is great value even if we trade up to the top of the 2nd. I wouldn't mind that at all. I don't mind Lacey or Cyprien at 39. Or even Te O. The value is there. Or we can trade back a few spots for a team coveting Te O n draft Ertz. It'll fill a need n most probably be BPA.

I don;t think Rex is calling any shots til they get to the field.  It is obvious that Idzik is a BPA guy.  A lot of football minds thin this is the only way to draft.  He passed on Jones and Star because they have medical conditions.  i did not want a CB at 9 and I frankly don't know anything about Richardson.  But I will wait and see if this strategy plays out.  Rex is not running this draft.  Rex has been a mouse.  If he was in charge of anything the bluster factor would have reared its ugly head.

Pretty easy, whomever Rex thinks will make his defense the strongest.

The wild card is that our piece of crap, moron, meddling owner forces a QB on us to attempt to sell more PSLs, would not put that one past us either.

My guess, Cyprien or Geno if he falls.

Lets complete the tri****TA!

I don;t think Rex is calling any shots til they get to the field.  It is obvious that Idzik is a BPA guy.  A lot of football minds thin this is the only way to draft.  He passed on Jones and Star because they have medical conditions.  i did not want a CB at 9 and I frankly don't know anything about Richardson.  But I will wait and see if this strategy plays out.  Rex is not running this draft.  Rex has been a mouse.  If he was in charge of anything the bluster factor would have reared its ugly head.

What crap.

Medical conditions?

Milner has had 5 surgeries, five!

He is the definition of a medical concern.

There was zero need for another DLmen, zero.

Having Cro, who is better than most corners in the league, and Wilson who Rex hand picked, made CB one of the very few areas on this team that don't suck.

This was and atrocious. This was all Rex, as it always has been.

Pretty easy, whomever Rex thinks will make his defense the strongest.

The wild card is that our piece of crap, moron, meddling owner forces a QB on us to attempt to sell more PSLs, would not put that one past us either.

My guess, Cyprien or Geno if he falls.

Lets complete the tri****TA!

Two things:

1. Geno is not falling any further.

2. Your judgement is pretty pathetic when it comes to Woody.

What crap.

Medical conditions?

Milner has had 5 surgeries, five!

He is the definition of a medical concern.

There was zero need for another DLmen, zero.

Having Cro, who is better than most corners in the league, and Wilson who Rex hand picked, made CB one of the very few areas on this team that don't suck.

This was and atrocious. This was all Rex, as it always has been.

I wanted them to draft Jones myself.  I agree that Milliner is an injury concern.  I don't like that pick.  But they are going BPA and he rated very high on the BPA board. Both Star and Jones had serious health concerns.  Star's heart stopped.  They don't know why to this day.  And some people think Richardson is a better tackle than Star anyway.  Jones has the stenosis. What do I know.  Draft the guy.  BUt Richardson was higher on the board. This reeks of BPA, not of Rex.

I'm surprised this is not getting more play,..unless it's more ESPN bs....Sal Pal basically said we lost out on Austin because Rex told Austin we were defiantly taking him and Austin made that public, Rams then traded up....if true and Idzik really wanted Austin ( whether we did or not ) it's mind blowing, how as a boss can you have this child known as Rex blow up your plan.

Two things:

1. Geno is not falling any further.

2. Your judgement is pretty pathetic when it comes to Woody.

Yeah, woody is a great owner, what a joke!

Are you his relative?

He is an atrocious owner, almost as bad as Hess.

I'm surprised this is not getting more play,..unless it's more ESPN bs....Sal Pal basically said we lost out on Austin because Rex told Austin we were defiantly taking him and Austin made that public, Rams then traded up....if true and Idzik really wanted Austin ( whether we did or not ) it's mind blowing, how as a boss can you have this child known as Rex blow up your plan.

Rex is Teflon Rex.

He took the team to back to back AFCC games, nothing else matters to most Jet fans.

Another example of what a joke Rex is.

I don't know how anyone could be that stupid.

They could have made the same trade the Bills made and got more picks, but no, big mouth opened his mouth.

Not to mention, he only drafts DL and CB anyway.

I absolutely despise that fat idiot moron.

lmao if true

The Jets replaced the Accountant with a Stenogrpaher. Sushi? Great.  Rex-more defense, sure. Perhaps Idizk, like Morningwheg, is looking to fund his IRA on his way out with one no heavy lifting last paycheck. There were young agressive candidates for this job like Gamble and Ross. And instead we got the retread not looking to step on toes and simply get a really nice check or 5.

Yeah, woody is a great owner, what a joke!

Are you his relative?

He is an atrocious owner, almost as bad as Hess.

Why? Because he ok'd the Tebow deal? Its very well documented Tebow deal was Tanny's idea. Or he's an atrocious owner because he traded for Favre, who had the Jets at 8-3 before getting hurt and then had his best year as an NFL QB the very next year? Or maybe because his team has had the most success in franchise history since SB3? Or maybe because Jets are always in cap constraint because our owner spends every last dime of the salary cap? Or is it because our owner wants sell out crowd in every game, like every other owner in any sport on Earth?

I was joking about it last night. But I genuinely wouldn't mind taking a shot on Geno in the 2nd if it came down to it. 

Same here. I don't mind if we traded up for him. We will get great value for him. He is a better QB than Manuel. We can move up to the top of the 2nd by giving up a 5th rounder imo.

It's unreal!

I officially endorse this as the GREATEST DRAFT EVER!  

Just the reaction of T0m and Mad Mike is priceless.  Yes, I lumped you two together.  That makes it even better.  Everybody knows that you cannot add any talent to your team outside the first round.  The sky is falling!

It's pretty funny that you, the guy who's been saying nothing but that the Jets should try to win now and be competitive in 2013 are bending yourself in knots like the battered wife you are to defend moves that will do nothing to make the jets better in 2013. 

Archived