Live draft discussion - rounds 2-3

Sperm Edwards

What? No idea what you're saying. I was referring to what I thought was you misquoting Idzik, that he doesn't deviate from BPA in the draft. Idzik did say that...but only in the first round. As in, they'll consider need more throughout the rest of the draft. 

qb was a need was it not? It's not like Sanchez production was even mediocre here, and I've been an avid supporter of Sanchez. The difference is that though we don't have great targets, we certainly don't have a good or even decent QB, so it was obviously a need

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are still good prospects in the fourth round, and the Jets have bigger needs at WR, TE, and Safety, IMHO. Plus, I'm just not a fan of giving RBs second contracts in general. We'll have to see what the deal looks like. 

Joe McKnight would be wise to spend the summer in CB camp. 

More important than not offering RBs second contracts is not offering RBs blockbuster second contracts.  If his deal is reasonable enough where he can be cut at any time without hurting the cap, and therefore not preventing the improvement of the roster with other player(s), then it's ok.

qb was a need was it not? It's not like Sanchez production was even mediocre here, and I've been an avid supporter of Sanchez. The difference is that though we don't have great targets, we certainly don't have a good or even decent QB, so it was obviously a need

I think we're having two different conversions about the same thing here Villain. i agree. Yes.

Via Idzik, to paraphrase, he likes to go BPA first round regardless of position. Then, for the rest of the draft he'll start to factor in need more.

I liked his picks for the most part.

I think we're having two different conversions about the same thing here Villain. i agree. Yes.

Via Idzik, to paraphrase, he likes to go BPA first round regardless of position. Then, for the rest of the draft he'll start to factor in need more.

I liked his picks for the most part.

i could have misunderstood. Anyway, what I like more than any pick we took the past three days is that I get a genuine indication that they will be competing, something that winners do.

I am hoping for either Cornelius Washington, TE, or G...e

Please no Geno.

Please no Geno.

Please no Geno.

can you blelieve he was there in the 6th and we passed on him this scout team need to be taking out back and shot

Archived