Live draft discussion - rounds 2-3

Sperm Edwards

At least we haven't traded up.  Yet.

This draft proves why trading up isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Trading up could have gotten us a legitimate offensive weapon in the 1st (Austin) or the 2nd (Ertz).

Now, we're going the whole ****ing draft without adding a big time offensive playmaker.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry guys 90% of the offensive talent is still available!

LMFAO

And it still is.

2 TE's have gone and the sky is falling.  lmfao.

I like Hunter too, but the difference between him, Hopkins, Patterson and Patton, Allen and Woods is minimal IMO.  They should still be there if they want a WR this round.

just not for the Jets please...  I want to share that exact moment of anguish with the rest of america.

I'm putting the whole world on mute for that one. Pretty sure the crowds reaction at the draft will be priceless. lol

This draft proves why trading up isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Trading up could have gotten us a legitimate offensive weapon in the 1st (Austin) or the 2nd (Ertz).

Now, we're going the whole ****ing draft without adding a big time offensive playmaker.

lol - there's only like 200 picks left.

If 49ers want to trade up a couple spots ahead of other 3-4 defenses... we can safely move back a few and notch in just before Oakland, and still get Geno. We should.

you do realize these trades you've been masturbating about require a team that actually wants to trade up?

you do realize these trades you've been masturbating about require a team that actually wants to trade up?

Yep. I was thinking there'd be a team like Green Bay that covets 3-4 guys, or Lacy. Look at the teams that pick after us.

This is the part of the draft where you have no clue who covets who, and how bad they want them. 

Think of it as me saying "I wish we would", and stop having such a boner for me.

Is there another D-lineman we can take here?

I wouldnt cry if they took Moore, Jones or Hunt.

I think we'll go Keenan Allen. He's the only legit offensive playmaker coming off a shoulder injury.

Seems to be our thing.

Allen or Woods would be great picks IMO.  I'd prefer one of those guys.

Archived