I HAVE A DRAFT BONER!!!!

Integrity28

(Sorry Max, but it's true, it's true and I don't care who knows it!!!)

tumblr_m7aeqaQFbf1qbxn4f.gif

Executive of the year!!! WE win the draft --- Jets are BACK!!!! 

image.JPG

^^^ caption: "this is the tiniest violin in the world, playing a sad song for Mark Sanchez"

I don't get u guys we got a bunch of average players still won't win more than 4 games

Arguably we got the #1-#2 prospect at CB, DT, QB. We drafted a starting-ready OG in round 3. We added RB with tremendous upside, who already can pass-protect at the NFL level, by trading our 4th rounder. 

This is hands down one of the better drafts (on paper) I've ever witnessed for the Jets. 

I think it's more accurate to say we've got a bunch of average fans. Sheesh.

This is a terriable draft for qbs all aren't ready to start need 2 yrs to develop then who knows what happens if we get a top3 pick next yr client is def first pick do we go Johnny football or bridge water

Worry about next year, next year.

Do you know how many 2nd round picks this team has wasted? I'm happy to have the top QB in this draft on the roster, you can't go wrong with that choice... better to invest in a QB project, with huge upside, than an OG prospect. 

Haha. I've been here a long time and my contributions are way bigger than yours. Why don't you take a tiny little man member and stuff it your mouth. Just a suggestion.

I guess that would be yours eh little man or your husbands? LOL

Please don't cry.

Haha. I've been here a long time and my contributions are way bigger than yours. Why don't you take a tiny little man member and stuff it your mouth. Just a suggestion.

I guess that would be yours eh little man? LOL

Please don't cry.

hey you fags, this thread is about MY BONER... stop talking about your little peens

It's back, it's back!!!!

Defensive line: going to be one of the best in football

Linebacking corps: got a little younger with Davis promotions, addition of Barnes, could use some love

Secondary: we enter this season with Milliner instead of Revis, we didn't have Revis last year, I trust our pass D will be good, again

Offensive line: 3rd and 5th round picks replenish our depth and fill holes at guard, plus we added a couple veterans, the personality of this group is going to change, these new guys are both supposed have that "nasty" edge to them, our TEs are better blockers I think than receivers

Running game: speaking of nasty, we add a promising 3rd down back, and a potential stud bell-cow, plus Powell is here, revitalized, plus we bring back Lex Hilliard

Passing game: we drafted a new QB, we signed a good veteran, we are primed to move on from the turnover machine, we are weak on receiving threats, with a lot of young, unproven talent, but my hope is we run the ball mostly to support the QB position until we find the pieces

All in all... good/great draft.

Context is most important. We aren't the 49ers or Seahawks, we couldn't take "investment" players. We needed starters, building blocks that set us up for augmenting the roster going forward. Build from the inside out, and all that.

I'm a happy Jet fan right now. Smart draft.

Arguably we got the #1-#2 prospect at CB, DT, QB. We drafted a starting-ready OG in round 3. We added RB with tremendous upside, who already can pass-protect at the NFL level, by trading our 4th rounder. 

This is hands down one of the better drafts (on paper) I've ever witnessed for the Jets. 

I think it's more accurate to say we've got a bunch of average fans. Sheesh.

Great! When is the parade??

Archived