Curb the enthusiasm

JFtoLong

Wtf you talking about dummy?

CTM is trolling people who want to blame Rex's fat mouth for losing us Austin.

The Rams weren't offering us those picks to move up for Austin, BECAUSE the perception was they needed to pick before us to GET him. 

Illogical Smashmouth is illogical. Shut up.

Shut your filthy mouth Ape.

:)

Oh no now people will call me classless and rude so.............

GFY ape

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shut your filthy mouth Ape.

:)

Oh no now people will call me classless and rude so.............

GFY ape

I'm going to hammer nails into a 2x4 and then smack you in the face with it until you stop being an illogical doosh.

The benchmark will be winning. If we can turn Millner into half of Revis and use the other 14M to make the team better, no one will care.

The relate between Revis and 1/2 of Revis has a huge cost, particularly on a team that will struggle to score points

The relate between Revis and 1/2 of Revis has a huge cost, particularly on a team that will struggle to score points

What's done is done. Revis is gone. I'm rooting for our DL to collapse the pocket faster than ever, and Miller to be 5/8 of Revis!!!! 

Plus, Cromartie was awesome last year.

Exactly. This is no risk move with potential for enormous reward.

Yea cause great positionsl players never come out of the early second round. Come on guys look up something called opportunity cost. This is bradway/herm/Tanny/Mangini/Rex redux, the unbridled enthusiasm for new leadership and everything they do is charming, the fact that every single one has been an abject failure seems not to matter to any of you. This time it will be different, battered wives... The lot of you

For the duration of us being "a team that will struggle to score points", it doesn't matter, because we're not winning anything.

Yea cause great positionsl players never come out of the early second round. Come on guys look up something called opportunity cost. This is bradway/herm/Tanny/Mangini/Rex redux, the unbridled enthusiasm for new leadership and everything they do is charming, the fact that every single one has been an abject failure seems not to matter to any of you. This time it will be different, battered wives... The lot of you

Never said Smith will be different.  Who's the player we missed.  Unfortunately Ertz and Hunter were gone.  Geno was BAP, at the most important position, and a need.  And, if it doesn't work.  We move on.  We suck next year either way.

This thread disgusts me and its NOT because of anything the Original poster said its the moronic childish responses I see throughout the thread basically bashing some one elses opinion. Disagreeing with the opinion is fine and even encouraged for good debate but lighten up and give a decent response for christs sake. I can't stand the nasty sh*tty attitude on this board sometimes just due to disagreement on something that could always go either way/

Im not real happy about the Smith Pick and Im not happy about the Richardson pick but I will still be optimistic because Im a Jets fan and its hard for me to condemn players before I have had a chance to see them perform on the field.

The fact does still remain this teams current offensive situation is pretty dismal BUT Goodwin and Ivory (if they stay healthy) can make a difference in our explosiveness for sure and teams will have to respect that so there is some improvement if all turns out good heath wise. We still have rounds 4 thru 7 and holes can still be addressed.

I will say this, if Nassib is still available in the 5th round I think the Jets should consider it if they are 100 % sure they are moving away from Sanchez which seems to be the case.

Main point if the Jets continue to use the same philosophy with the skill positions on offense we have seen for the past 12 + years Geno Smith will have NO CHANCE. Get the guy some explosive players at the TE and WR position and then judge the kid.

So the entire concept of the thread is for the OP to give crap for everyone's opinion who dares not to endlessly hate on and bitch about absolutely everything the Jets do, but that's ok with you.  But God forbid anyone dare point that out and give him crap for it in return, huh?  Blasphemy!

Bills were prepping to take a 3rd round QB early in the 1st.  They were in sell mode to add up some picks.  This trade was pretty obvious as far as I'm concerned.

Link that proves the bills weren't targeting someone else taken between 8 and 16?

He's being responded to in such a way not for his opinion, but because he's telling everyone else how they should feel about this team.

Points often get overshadowed by being an angry douche.  Evidenced here.

Bs.

I am being responded to based on my opinion.

It's fkng hysterical who anyone who criticizes the Jets is dumb, or doesn't know sh!t, all the analyst are just haters.

Yet the team sucks balls.

You want to be optimistic, knock yourself out, enjoy.

I would much rather call it like I see it. If I'm wrong, ill be happy to come and say how wrong I am.

Message boards are for opinions. You and your ilk like to attack anyone who does not agree with your opinion.

You and your ilk would prefer to sit around and have a Rex Ryan circle Jerk for his back to back AFCC games that they lucked into.

Enjoy.

For the duration of us being "a team that will struggle to score points", it doesn't matter, because we're not winning anything.

True.. So lets use our two early Rd 1 picks to stock up on defense and the take a development QB early rd 2 that you yourself are already prepping to take another QB early next year. It's absurd.

Bs.

It's fkng hysterical who anyone who criticizes the Jets is dumb, or doesn't know sh!t, all the analyst are just haters.

I would much rather call it like I see it. If I'm wrong, ill be happy to come and say how wrong I am.

Message boards are for opinions. You and your ilk like to attack anyone who does not agree with your opinion.

You and your ilk would prefer to sit around and have a Rex Ryan circle Jerk for his back to back AFCC games that they lucked into.

Enjoy.

Yeah. It's your opinion, not your attitude. Your attitude is aces. 

This place LOVES to criticize the Jets.  They are happy for an hour and half and you get uppity.  Kudos on the "me against the world" mentality. That's sure to win you a few games. 

Most of this place likes to suck big balls. They prefer it.

Wrong, some of us acknowlegde that the direction of this franchise has sucked balls for a few years now, hence the results.

This was another classic example of how the Jets just don't fkng get it.

Which is no surprise, when your moron a-hole owner has to hire a GM who is willing to stick with a fat moron coach, this is what you get.

I'll celebrate when we have a real team that can threaten for a real championship, not when we pick the best QB in a sh*t class of QBs the year before what will be a far better class of QBs, that we won't draft because of this move.

Link that proves the bills weren't targeting someone else taken between 8 and 16?

It's on that website with the link that proves the Jets were going to take Tavon Austin at 9. It's right below the article that proves that the Rams were going to stay put at 16 until Rex opened his mouth.

Bs.

Enjoy.

Nah, angry douche is just your shtick.  Keep on Keepin' On.

It's on that website with the link that proves the Jets were going to take Tavon Austin at 9. It's right below the article that proves that the Rams were going to stay put at 16 until Rex opened his mouth.

What is proven is that Rex opened his mouth, if it was a smoke screen then lets debate Austin vs Milliner...

True.. So lets use our two early Rd 1 picks to stock up on defense and the take a development QB early rd 2 that you yourself are already prepping to take another QB early next year. It's absurd.

What playmakers did we miss out on?  The constitution of the draft and then the way it fell was not in our favor.

If we traded up for a slot WR who could be Roscoe Parrish, this place would have gone just as bananas.

What is proven is that Rex opened his mouth, if it was a smoke screen then lets debate Austin vs Milliner...

I don't know if it was a smokescreen, it was probably just a dumb mistake.  But, considering we were linked to him for weeks before, I'm not sure it mattered.  It didn't help, but it doesn't seem likely that's the reason we're not sitting with Austin right now.

When you cut through all the subterfuge, in every aspect of life and football there are only three possibilities: things can be getting better; things can be getting worse; or things can stay the same.

I hardly expect a quick 180, and although I may have thought about a different direction with some of the picks, there is not a lot to bitch about in the overall scheme of things.  We've drafted four high quality players.  All seem to be excellent value, so there were none of the usual reaches that have been synonymous with this team.  We've got a new, no-nonsense, no-BS GM who is walking the walk.  We have a new OC, with a proven track record.  We have a load of cap room coming our way.  

In short, the team is moving in the right direction.  So, I have to be optimistic for the future -- which, by the way, extends beyond 2013.

Nah, angry douche is just your shtick.  Keep on Keepin' On.

Lol, yeah, I'm the douche. I post my opinion, and you and your insane clown posse get your panties in a wad, and I'm the douche.

Laughable, like the direction of the jets.

The reality is that anyone screaming about how it's such a great move because it was a second rounder, is too fkng dumb to understand what the real issues are.

Enjoy your Offseason victory!

Add the trophy to our case, douche.

I don't know if it was a smokescreen, it was probably just a dumb mistake.  But, considering we were linked to him for weeks before, I'm not sure it mattered.  It didn't help, but it doesn't seem likely that's the reason we're not sitting with Austin right now.

Proper front office would smokescreen another player to lull Rams into false sense of security. The fact that it appears the Rams knew 100% who we were targetting is really not a problem at all for you? Kinda surprised tbh

Yeah. It's your opinion, not your attitude. Your attitude is aces. 

This place LOVES to criticize the Jets.  They are happy for an hour and half and you get uppity.  Kudos on the "me against the world" mentality. That's sure to win you a few games. 

Every criticism has been deserved.

You and your we are so great crew act like we are the Yankees of the NFL.

The reality is we suck balls, and will for years to come.

Hey, if you like your team sucking balls, enjoy, your going to have a fun year this year.

What playmakers did we miss out on?  The constitution of the draft and then the way it fell was not in our favor.

Nobody knows that and certainly not me. I'll bet you 100,000 that an offensive playmaker emerges from this draft after where the Jets selected Geno however..

Why does everything the jets most of u agree with and go and on about how great a move is always!

We need to question all there moves cause they have failed us many times even with the coaching staff. Gm and owner love to lie to us about everything !

Lol, yeah, I'm the douche. I post my opinion, and you and your insane clown posse get your panties in a wad, and I'm the douche.

Laughable, like the direction of the jets.

The reality is that anyone screaming about how it's such a great move because it was a second rounder, is too fkng dumb to understand what the real issues are.

Enjoy your Offseason victory!

Add the trophy to our case, douche.

Your thread title is "curb your enthusiasm".  That's not an opinion, that's telling others what to do.  Then, you say there's too much enthusiasm, and we need to "face facts".

You're also confabulating an argument where people are thinking the Jets are now a good team, or anything of that nature.

You've been an angry guy since you got here.  You just are uncomfortable being called on it.  Too bad. But, keep on keepin' on.

Why does everything the jets most of u agree with and go and on about how great a move is always!

We need to question all there moves cause they have failed us many times even with the coaching staff. Gm and owner love to lie to us about everything !

Thank you for showing that there are still some jets fans with a fkng brain

Proper front office would smokescreen another player to lull Rams into false sense of security. The fact that it appears the Rams knew 100% who we were targetting is really not a problem at all for you? Kinda surprised tbh

There were literally no other players worth taking at 9 on offense.  "One of the worst offenses in the league targeting the top offense playmaker in the draft!  Film at 11!"  Hard to hide obvious picks.

Your thread title is "curb your enthusiasm".  That's not an opinion, that's telling others what to do.  Then, you say there's too much enthusiasm, and we need to "face facts".

You're also confabulating an argument where people are thinking the Jets are now a good team, or anything of that nature.

You've been an angry guy since you got here.  You just are uncomfortable being called on it.  Too bad. But, keep on keepin' on.

Well, if angry, you mean not happy with the direction of the Jets, yup, right on.

I'm passionate about the Jets, it's why I waste my time here.

It's funny, I did not see you or your ilk attacking anyone who posted with such enthusiasm over the pick, even though there is all the, we should be so happy, we should give Idzig a chance theme going on.

So, it's not about telling people how they should think/feel, it's about not agreeing with the opinion, douche.

So the reality is, it's not

Thank you for showing that there are still some jets fans with a fkng brain

Ok, so saying people that don't agree with you don't have a "fkng brain" is not "angry douche".

I think the problem is that you have the self awareness of a potato.

Ok, so saying people that don't agree with you don't have a "fkng brain" is not "angry douche".

I think the problem is that you have the self awareness of a potato.

Yeah, it's me douche,boy.

When I respond to attacks, mp not start them, it's me.

Yeah, your a big wet douche.

Nobody knows that and certainly not me. I'll bet you 100,000 that an offensive playmaker emerges from this draft after where the Jets selected Geno however..

Probably.  But there was no strong pick at the time in that place.  That's like going back and saying the Jets should have drafted Matt Forte, Desean Jackson, Ray Rice, or Jamal Charles at 6 in 2008.

There were literally no other players worth taking at 9 on offense.  "One of the worst offenses in the league targeting the top offense playmaker in the draft!  Film at 11!"  Hard to hide obvious picks.

Yes, so obvious that only 1 mock I've seen had us taken him (I'm sure there are others) ANd Gil Brandt had us passing on him 2x, so did Scott Wright and Kiper had us pass at least once.  zzzz

Archived