Live Draft Discussion Thread - rounds 4-7

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really think there's a way that they pass on Washington?? I'd personally prefer Rogers if he's there, kids got crazy talent and it'd be nice to have Geno enter the year with a WR he can grow with. However if all that pre-draft buzz is true and it seems some of it, while exaggerated was true, i expect cornelius to be the pick.

I would like both. Washington has the measurables for this system.

Spot on Sperm, Mayock is a douche.

It's appalling how they are trying to string out this, "everything Jets is a joke, thing.  Evan on WFAN today was awesome, just awesome and spot on about NFL Net's coverage of the Geno pick. Media created bias at it's worse. 

It's appalling how they are trying to string out this, "everything Jets is a joke, thing.  Evan on WFAN today was awesome, just awesome and spot on about NFL Net's coverage of the Geno pick. Media created bias at it's worse. 

What Evan say?

Six picks away ... Who you got?

I like Swope, but I am extremely biased as an Aggie season ticket holder. He works his tail off and is very skilled. Smart guy, and played QB in high school.

Swope is very interesting, he'll of course get the welker/slot guy comparisons, but I think he could be used a lot like victor cruz or jordy nelson. 

I want Da'Rick Rogers or Washington.  I expect washington to be the pick if he's there ot be honest.

I would like both. Washington has the measurables for this system.

I personally think he was played out of position last year due to the glut of OLBs Georgia had.  He can play OLB in this system, would be a very solid player to bring in behind Pace and Barnes.  I'd really like it. 

Honestly, Rogers' character concerns have ot be killing him, because he's just so incredibly talented to not be drafted by this point.

Six picks away ... Who you got?

I like Swope, but I am extremely biased as an Aggie season ticket holder. He works his tail off and is very skilled. Smart guy, and played QB in high school.

WR- Swope, Robinson, Patton, Rogers, Stills

RB- Barner, Ellington

S- Wolff, Motta, Jefferson, Lester

Yup I heard him this morning, I actually have a good feeling about what the Jets are doing, I just hope this time it lasts. :)

What Evan say?

That the way NFL Network coverage of the Geno pick was/IS an absolute joke. Appalling, ridiculous. Just trying to continue to create this, "what are the Jets doing?" bs. He's 100% right.....complete bullsh*t.

Jets needed a QB & got the best one in the draft.  

That the way NFL Network coverage of the Geno pick was/IS an absolute joke. Appalling, ridiculous. Just trying to continue to create this, "what are the Jets doing?" bs. He's 100% right.....complete bullsh*t.

Jets needed a QB & got the best one in the draft.  

yep pretty much agreed. It does not matter what the Jets do at this point. It'll get sh*t on no matter what. To shut these critics up, we gotta win.

Swope is very interesting, he'll of course get the welker/slot guy comparisons, but I think he could be used a lot like victor cruz or jordy nelson. 

I want Da'Rick Rogers or Washington.  I expect washington to be the pick if he's there ot be honest.

Swope would be a great fit in the West Coast scheme IMO. He was very productive at A&M, but I think he could be a 80 to 100 catch guy in the WCO.

Archived