Is Geno Smith better than Ryan Tannehill??

seriously.......i dont think its even close

He has to be.

I have read here on this very message board that he is the best QB in the draft.

Tannehill was like the third best QB in his draft.

Seems pretty clear to me.

my dolphins fan friend has been trying to give me a hard time.  I reminded him they are having an off season like the jets usually do, all flash no substance

haven't heard from him in since, lol

Geno needs some fine tuning.  but he has above average talent.   He is a dual threat and has a very good arm capable of making all the throws.   Some guys just love to hate!   I am hoping he can develop into what this franchise needs to win a Super Bowl.  he surely has that kind of talent.   Our OC was at his pro day and was in awe of what he saw of  Geno.   I'd rather accept his opinion as a talent evaluator!  GO JETS!

• Upvote 1

if Geno can sit and develop he can have a good career. A top 10 pick for this guy means instant starter and I don't think he would have thrived in that situation. right now David Garrard is the best QB on the roster. JMO

Edited by bitonti

if Geno can sit and develop he can have a good career. A top 10 pick for this guy means instant starter and I don't think he would have thrived in that situation. right now David Garrard is the best QB on the roster. JMO

Have to agree with Bit here. Dump sancho and Timmy. Start DG, and groom Geno. I am comfortable with GMac being the long term backup.

Is Geno better than Tyler Wilson?

I liked Wilson and think he got a raw deal his senior season . I also liked Woods from USC as a WR.

Jets could have taken Woods in RD 2 and Wilson in RD 4.

I like this, but would've tried to move up for Barkley.
  • Thumb Down 2

Is Geno better than Tyler Wilson?    

Geno at 2nd round prices is better than Tyler at 2nd round prices. They both could be good players. I was against taking Geno at 9. in the 2nd it's a smart gamble.