FA Options at TE and Safety

unbanmadmike1

There are actually a bunch of guys available to fill holes for the short term that the Jets could probably look at for 2013:

Safety:

Q. Mikell

M WIlliams

and maybe even Charles Woodson. 

TE:

D Clark would be a great safety valve for Geno

Ed Dickson might be a cheap RFA

Will Heller - Terrific blacking TE

all i got to say we passed on C. Washington why?????????????? he was there with in the 6th what kind of scout team do we have. one of our bigest needs was a pass rusher and we we drafted none this kid will be very good he had a 3rd round grade,and Bass great player that we just let get by us and we draft another DT,what!!!!! We had a good 1st that is all bad,bad,bad

all i got to say we passed on C. Washington why?????????????? he was there with in the 6th what kind of scout team do we have. one of our bigest needs was a pass rusher and we we drafted none this kid will be very good he had a 3rd round grade,and Bass great player that we just let get by us and we draft another DT,what!!!!! We had a good 1st that is all bad,bad,bad

The whole NFL passed on that guy for 6 rounds. This thread is about S and TE, stop trolling or spreading your stupidity all over the place, whichever this is.

Shut up.

The whole NFL passed on that guy for 6 rounds. This thread is about S and TE, stop trolling or spreading your stupidity all over the place, whichever this is.

Shut up.

ok dick a bunch of teams also passed on Brady

ok dick a bunch of teams also passed on Brady

Has nothing to do with the thread either, you moron.

If you need to ignorantly grind your axe, at least do it in threads related to what you want to bitch about. Did you even bother reading this thread at all? Or did you just come in to blatantly troll it? 

Shut up.

Washington was one of the safest picks in the draft. Passing on him for a DL/OL conversion project was dumb.

Has nothing to do with the thread either, you moron.

If you need to ignorantly grind your axe, at least do it in threads related to what you want to bitch about. Did you even bother reading this thread at all? Or did you just come in to blatantly troll it?

wow you take this personal whats wrong did your husband forgot to pull out

wow you take this personal whats wrong did your husband forgot to pull out

Yeah, that's it exactly.

Every time he "forgots" to pull out, I have this unmitigated desire to hop online, find the first dumb slob I can, and ask them to stay on topic.

You've exposed me.

Back to the thread....

I'd like to get Mikell if we can't get Woodson.  Guy did pretty well for the Rams last season.

I'd prefer Mikell to Woodson. Sensabaugh, or even Kerry Rhodes, too. If we're grabbing a guy in his 30's, I'd prefer early 30's.

Yeah, that's it exactly.

Every time he "forgots" to pull out, I have this unmitigated desire to hop online, find the first dumb slob I can, and ask them to stay on topic.

You've exposed me.

i know blah blah blah

Rex called him soft. I wonder if he'd sing his praises if we brought him back.

Kerry was soft when he played for us, but it looked like he started playing with more thump in Arizona. Maybe Rex, and his infinitely wise coaching had an impact on him once he was shown the door.

Kerry was soft when he played for us, but it looked like he started playing with more thump in Arizona. Maybe Rex, and his infinitely wise coaching had an impact on him once he was shown the door.

Rhodes and Dawan wouldn't be the worst starting safety tandem in the league.  Karrie would sure have something to prove the second time around.

Oh, and the free agent options at TE all pretty much suck. May have to wait for the mini-draft to pick up anyone remotely decent.

Who was that reserve TE for Cincy who ran down Kerry Rhodes on an interception a couple of years back?  Rhodes was running weird, not surprised he got caught, but this guy was fast as hell and he had TE size.

Why not give him a call, whoever he was?  If the other options are just gruesome......

Archived