Sanchez says he expects to win starting job.

joewilly12

It looks like Manish Mehta isn't even paying attention half of the time.  That's probably because he'll make most of the sh*t up anyway.  I wish Sanchez would just backhand both of them.  Stupid hack reporters.

Mark Sanchez is debating growing his hair and potentially donating to the Locks of Love charity program.

Until then, the new, much longer hairdo will be contained by a buzz-worthy headband.

Moments after Sanchez’s televised interviews inside the Jets facility, his headband, which he said is a nod to some European soccer players, got its own Twitter account and plenty of buzz from former teammates and fans on Twitter.

The account, @SanchezHeadband, already has more than 100 followers.

Jets fans, what do you think of the new look?

Its time to cut his ass. Sanchez is the biggest problem with Rex. If Rex could just be done with Sanchez once and for all, he can be a great HC. Idzig, do your thing, lets finish the job and cut his ass. Like the coach says to the waterboy, your fired

i may be in the minority but i think he'll win the starting job too

I kind of agree with you , if the jets do not cut him , he is the best of the 5 QB and never gets hurt , if he plays well the jets can a pick out of it , it will be too much of a cap hit to cut him

i may be in the minority but i think he'll win the starting job too

If he stays on the roster and wins the job he better win it because he outperforms everyone else in camp and preseason and no other factors.  I can't handle another Sanchez year unless it can be determined 100 % that the alternatives suck even worse.

But I can't imagine a universe where a healthy Garrard can't beat out Sanchez.   

He's competing against a sh*tty rookie, a vet that hasn't played in forever and a career backup. If he does get the starting job he should ******* quit.

So you're saying there's a lot of competition to push Mark this training camp? 

Archived