Banner looks good

PatriotReign37

The guys on the banner are  2 of my favorite Jets but in a time when this team is looking for a new identity Im not sure they are the best choice. Right now this franchize lacks a face anyway, so might as well go with old faces until someone steps up/

Great point because the banner at JN definitely has a huge impact on the organization.

Who's responsible for more losses this season?  The JN Banner or the Media? 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF is that ?

This was a photo taken during the halftime ceremony at a game I went to in 2008 where Favre and Leon kept us from losing to Tyler Thigpen and Dwayne Bowe, as the abused our secondary. They trotted out the SBIII team and apparently LIFE was their to document it via photo. 

This was a photo taken during the halftime ceremony at a game I went to in 2008 where Favre and Leon kept us from losing to Tyler Thigpen and Dwayne Bowe, as the abused our secondary. They trotted out the SBIII team and apparently LIFE was their to document it via photo. 

Did life cover the zoo trip too?

Or this...

joe-namath.jpg

I like this one a lot.  I didn't have a licensed copy of that one though.  So we threw the other one in there to just us started.  This will be tweaked, just needed to get Revis off to Tampa, lol.

I like this one a lot.  I didn't have a licensed copy of that one though.  So we threw the other one in there to just us started.  This will be tweaked, just needed to get Revis off to Tampa, lol.

I know how it goes... :)

Maybe if you are lucky I'll make you something cool like I did for Crusher, lol

Archived