Panthers WR Steve Smith Rips Mark Sanchez: ‘He Sucks!’

JADEDGREEN

And that was how many years ago? plus I don't understand posting his stats from last season were he had like the same amount as Tds as Jeff Cumberland

First of all, one of the links leads you to his playoff performances and the other to his Super Bowl appearance.

Second, to compare him to Jeff Cumberland is beyond, what's the word I'm looking for? I must have missed the part where Jeff Cumberland caught 75 passes for 1200 yards.

You're gonna need a time machine.

Yeah, he can time travel to a year from now where he can catch passes in the parking lot of his local Walmart from an ex-NFL QB as part of a local top40 radio station promotion.

This one? Those are stats from last season didnt say anything about yards just that he only had 4 Tds ... I think Jason hill had 3 Tds just saying not very impressive. And the other was a wiki of Super Bowl 2004 which was ten years ago - "decade" = 10.

All I said was Steve smith should shut his mouth a worry about this team

And I have know idea what you were tryin to point out

This one? Those are stats from last season didnt say anything about yards just that he only had 4 Tds ... I think Jason hill had 3 Tds just saying not very impressive. And the other was a wiki of Super Bowl 2004 which was ten years ago - "decade" = 10.

All I said was Steve smith should shut his mouth a worry about this team

And I have know idea what you were tryin to point out

Well, Steve Smith's teams have made the playoffs three times this decade.

"decade" = 10

He was asked a question about Mark Sanchez. I'm sure it wasn't his idea to talk about one of the worst quarterbacks in the NFL.

Truth be told, Sanchez had absolutely no support from this team. Tebow's been here 1 season and people are actually crying about how the Jets ruined his career when the guy has no credible talent as a QB yet cant see, or wont come to grips with how the Jets completely dropped the ball with bringing along Sanchez. As for Smith, he's right, but there's much more to it. 

Im telling you, Sanchez is an Alex Smith situation through and through. The first few years they'll dog you out, once intelligent people take hold and put you in winning situations you begin to build that confidence and really begin performing and becoming a playmaker based on your own talent that coaches developed. Before you know it you'll be traded to KC and have WR's like Bowe predicting to lead the league in reception yards with a guy who just 3 years ago was unwanted like Sanchez is today. 

Truth be told, Sanchez had absolutely no support from this team. Tebow's been here 1 season and people are actually crying about how the Jets ruined his career when the guy has no credible talent as a QB yet cant see, or wont come to grips with how the Jets completely dropped the ball with bringing along Sanchez. As for Smith, he's right, but there's much more to it. 

Im telling you, Sanchez is an Alex Smith situation through and through. The first few years they'll dog you out, once intelligent people take hold and put you in winning situations you begin to build that confidence and really begin performing and becoming a playmaker based on your own talent that coaches developed. Before you know it you'll be traded to KC and have WR's like Bowe predicting to lead the league in reception yards with a guy who just 3 years ago was unwanted like Sanchez is today.

If the point is Sanchez will be a better QB on a different that is yet to be seen. But I'm ready to trade him and find out.

DO you actually believe Pac is capable of picking out the subtly or nuance of anything. Rodgers ripped Consuela

Subtle and Pac should never be used in the same sentence.

Pendejo and Pac, possibly.

What the heck is a 'paper bag sandwich'?  

Sounds like one of Jim Rome's made-up words.

"He's  like a Merkur xr4ti with a vanilla steering wheel".

"I'd throw him a clone with a doorknob on his ankle".

What the heck is a 'paper bag sandwich'?  

Sounds like one of Jim Rome's made-up words.

"He's  like a Merkur xr4ti with a vanilla steering wheel".

"I'd throw him a clone with a doorknob on his ankle".

It's a sandwich that comes in a paper bag.

Archived