$cott Bora$

Jet/BosoxFan

I used to think he was a total blood-sucking scumbag. Now I am convinced he is a genius. He convinced george, OK maybe he took advantage of a senial old fool but regardless, he convinced somebody that it was a good idea to add yet another bloated, immovable contract to the most robust payroll ever for really no good reason at all.

As soon as the Yankees began their slide...$cott Bora$ has been laughing all the way to the bank. A fool and his money are very soon parted.

Sounds like JBF is in complete denial. And the only way he knows how to deal with this is to attack the ones who hurt him.

So now Boras is the target of your vemon? What did he do wrong this time, besides position his client to the team with the best chance to win, and get him away from the team with "chaos" as its nickname?

I used to think he was a total blood-sucking scumbag. Now I am convinced he is a genius. He convinced george, OK maybe he took advantage of a senial old fool but regardless, he convinced somebody that it was a good idea to add yet another bloated, immovable contract to the most robust payroll ever for really no good reason at all.

As soon as the Yankees began their slide...$cott Bora$ has been laughing all the way to the bank. A fool and his money are very soon parted.

Dude, I am a Mets fan, and I can see the Sox made a HUGE mistake in not signing Damon...the guy is money and although I HATE the yanks, you have to respect this move. Damon is a good offensive player...no, he is a force..he gets on base and scores over 50% of the time! Bottom line is that the Sox cannot replace him because no one in the free agent market is close to Damon. The sox maybe be the third team in the AL East behind the yanks and Jays...

LL

This is one of the most pathetic attempts at grasping for straws ive ever seen.

LMAO...Everybody point and laugh at bosoxfan!!

Have it your way fellas. I wish to give $cott Bora$ credit for his shrewd business moves.

And I know losing Johnny Damon hurts us offensively because he gets on base & scores runs and all...ya know what, forget this! I dont have to ballwash Johnny Damon here. I have been extolling his virtues for the past 4 years (and before that too) when he led off for us. He's an awesome player and he thrives in big markets.

But it was not a mistake by the Red Sox!!! You cant blame any of them (Henry, Larry L, or the stealth ninja FO) for this.

Simply put, when you lose a bidding war to a guy with MORE MONEY THAN YOU (!!!) it is hardly your fault.

Archived