Lily's Angry Melons mafia game thread

Lily

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd just like to say, lynch Nolderp Thursdays is the stupidest thing ever in JN mafia history, next to Pac's brain and Verb's humor.

Nolderp is quickly climbing the charts of my favorite players in the game.  He's definitely ahead of Hess now since Hess became a little bitch. 

I'd just like to say, lynch Nolderp Thursdays is the stupidest thing ever in JN mafia history, next to Pac's brain and Verb's humor.

Nolderp is quickly climbing the charts of my favorite players in the game.  He's definitely ahead of Hess now since Hess became a little bitch.

100% agreed. Nolder is a boss. I would like to vote for real but JN wont let me bold anything. Hey. Could a moderator looked into this for me? Thanks.

Not a fan of meat?

Finally explains you and Verb.

This might be the first time you've ever said something remotely humorous.  Well done.

a$$hole.

I love this site. I get to wake up to this

Thoughts.

I hate Nols avi, I'd be down to lynch him for that

Is Verb gunna get speed lynched? Was told that happened here every D1

DPR defended me I think? But I can't see the videos so he might of insulted me. But hi. First game when you aren't modding that I've played

Leelou needs to die, no matter how pretty you are, not loving bacon is a lynchable offence

Who is Hess?

Now ill he back, I have to call the council and beg for floor plans

No, I get lynched when I'm Cop and 80 blind hammers me while he's also town.  THAT sh*t happens a lot.

so far there's been nothing resembling intelligible play.  I blame Hess.

Smash is hiding...

Unvote Vote Smash

Lily's theme doesn't allow for early guesses on mechanics.  As always I'll figure it out soon enough..  just need to see more..  a lot more.

Smash is hiding...

Unvote Vote Smash

Lily's theme doesn't allow for early guesses on mechanics.  As always I'll figure it out soon enough..  just need to see more..  a lot more.

I dont hide from you or your brain.

hess is a mess

vote him

now

Smash is hiding...

Unvote Vote Smash

Pied Piper much? You are so transparent.

Unvote. Vote Pac

I think I've maybe been in a game with DPR one other time. Would anyone here have enough experience to take a guess at his meta?

Just wondering in case it comes up later.

Dumb as ****.

100% agreed. Nolder is a boss. I would like to vote for real but JN wont let me bold anything. Hey. Could a moderator looked into this for me? Thanks.

Mods suck around here.

Smash is hiding...

Unvote Vote Smash

hess is a mess

vote him

now

Weird timing?  Maybe but still want Pac dead. 

Smash is hiding...

Unvote Vote Smash

hess is a mess

vote him

now

Not sure what to make of this...Pac pointing out the obvious...Smash actually paying attention on D1...

Unvote...Vote Smash

Nolderp is quickly climbing the charts of my favorite players in the game. He's definitely ahead of Hess now since Hess became a little bitch.

I'm just more lucid and mature now.

Not sure what to make of this...Pac pointing out the obvious...Smash actually paying attention on D1...

Unvote...Vote Smash

You're scum, aren't you? Now go ahead, run to your QT and ask "how the hell did AVM get I was scum out of that post?"

Unvote vote JC

The spirits are restless, old friend...

WTF is going on with AVM and Hess??? I dont like it. Its like scum waving their dicks in our face.

Unvote

Vote AVM

I can get behind that. AVM does seem too cheerful and happy. That should never be allowed.

Unvote. Vote AVM.

WTF is going on with AVM and Hess???  I dont like it.  Its like scum waving their dicks in our face.

Unvote

Vote AVM

I can get behind that. AVM does seem too cheerful and happy. That should never be allowed.

Unvote. Vote AVM.

Jiffy and Mr. Sulu voting me? Couldn't possibly be less intimidated

Archived