Lily's Angry Melons mafia game thread

Lily

If you are town, you'd never have to choose....the choice would be basically 100% obvious.  That is not how "option" roles work - this is why I think you're full of sh*t.

So you're implying the role should be that Lily automatically clears the train if it's town and doesn't if it's scum.

Come on, dude.

unvote vote Verb

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you're implying the role should be that Lily automatically clears the train if it's town and doesn't if it's scum.

Come on, dude.

unvote vote Verb

No sh*tbag, I'm implying that you're lying about it.  Read what you posted aloud.  Why bother having a choice embedded in that role, if the choice is so ******* obvious that even 80 could get it right?

No sh*tbag, I'm implying that you're lying about it.  Read what you posted aloud.  Why bother having a choice embedded in that role, if the choice is so ******* obvious that even 80 could get it right?

Dear Verb,

Maybe if I jam another pencil up there it'll knock around those last few brain cells and you'll understand better.  I'm sorry you have a problem with the way my role is worded, but you can kindly GFY if you continue to have a problem with it.

Sincerely,

Me and everyone tired of you ranting about the same thing that no one else has a problem with.

Dear Verb,

Maybe if I jam another pencil up there it'll knock around those last few brain cells and you'll understand better.  I'm sorry you have a problem with the way my role is worded, but you can kindly GFY if you continue to have a problem with it.

Sincerely,

Me and everyone tired of you ranting about the same thing that no one else has a problem with.

Dear AVM,

EAD.

Warm Regards,

-Verbal

And you - didn't you claim the same role as Hess?

Yeah. So? We already know the roles aren't going to help us determine who is mafia and who is town.

He's not clearing anyone. He could have done that as scum or town, if scum he could have picked me as scum or town.

Lets kill Pac.

Yeah I made that point already. The investigation could be a lie. All we know for sure is that he cleared your train.

They both claimed back up dancer...I think it's dancer

Singer not dancer. At least mine is anyway.

Yeah. So? We already know the roles aren't going to help us determine who is mafia and who is town.

Yeah I made that point already. The investigation could be a lie. All we know for sure is that he cleared your train.

I couldn't remember if it was singer or dancer. All I remember is the dancing unicorn pic. 

Can we please kill Mish and rid this game of her avatar already?

The rest of this AVM clearing hess train is not as interesting as Verbs reaction to it.

Let's kill Mish, wait for Verb to go to hockey practice then kill him.  We could kill Leelou too and I would be ok.

He's not clearing anyone. He could have done that as scum or town, if scum he could have picked me as scum or town.

Lets kill Pac.

So as scum he'd need an investigation role?  Do you just type sh*t without thinking first?  Actually, don't answer that.

The people in your QT don't count

Oh snap!  Damn you're a fag good.

You really haven't been following along, have you?  This is not the Nolder I'm used to.

Dear Verb,

Much thanks for the warm regards.  I'll pass on the beanie weenies though.

Lilys truly,

--AwesomeVM

<3 AVM

I'm off to the store and then things get busy around here for a while. I'll be like really good sex for the next few hours - in and out. 

The rest of this AVM clearing hess train is not as interesting as Verbs reaction to it.

Let's kill Mish, wait for Verb to go to hockey practice then kill him.  We could kill Leelou too and I would be ok.

a&#036;&#036;hole.  And not because of the comment itself, but because I laughed when I read it.

Let's kill Mish, wait for Verb to go to hockey practice then kill him. We could kill Leelou too and I would be ok.

This man is on the money with those three names. I'm also leery of 80 and Pac, they're both skating through and avoiding the hooplah.

Yep, found a way to sneak in hooplah.

<3 AVM

I'm off to the store and then things get busy around here for a while. I'll be like really good sex for the next few hours - in and out. 

For me really good sex always starts with a trip to the store for pre, post and coitus friendly snacks. 

I'll follow you any where.

Lets string up Mish.  I'll do the rest, oh wait...

I'll follow you any where.

Lets string up Mish.  I'll do the rest, oh wait...

What you think about Pac not engaging in this game?  Cant tell if he is scum and not up to playing yet or if he's town and just not into it.  Then again it has been raining and he could be behind on his mowing.

I'll buy what AVM's selling for the moment...just don't think scum uses this power at this point in the game...plus he has been hinting at helping Hess the entire game...better at mid to end game don't ya think?

Still like the vote on 80 but Verb's starting to ping as well.

Could move there...

Huh?  I PM Lily when the person hits L-2.  I'm pretty sure she would honor the action at that moment.  It's just like if a Vig were to shoot someone while a mod was away, then return and a lynch had been reached.  Doesn't matter -- the Vig action was sent in first and if it effects the lynch then so be it.  You're a mod, you know this.

I already explained this, though I'm not sure why I'd expect you to read it unless it's a direct response to you.

Clearing a lynch is a pretty dangerous.  Deadlines.  Just think.

This was a safe time to use it

Then why use it today, as blatantly as you have? I could swear you explained before how today was a good time to use it - but given your statement above, wouldn't you rather wait until it mattered? I don't get this at all.

Good point. Score one for the unicorn.

AVM - who are you in the band? 

I wondered this as well.

Archived