Lily's Angry Melons mafia game thread

Lily

I suppose regardless whoever we get to L2 shouldn't matter except that it shouldn't be AVM.

Unless I missed something on my skim...he can do this again, right?

So let him use it on whoever gets to L2. And when we eventually find out, if he's scum it won't matter...but if he's town, then he's cleared a couple townies.

Agreed, as long as it is not someone he suggested. He had to call out to you, so anyone he leads the town toward is suspect.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or we could all ignore AVM, because we know he can do something, but we don't know what it is and he seems very excited to get people to vote for who he says so that we can do it again! Yeah!

Alternatively, we could vote for someone else with nothing to do with the above and get more info to deal with AVM later. He's in the hurry - we're not.

I"ll leave my vote on Ishy for now. I could be swayed toward Pac, Crush or Leelou.

Agreed, as long as it is not someone he suggested. He had to call out to you, so anyone he leads the town toward is suspect.

Which is exactly what I said.  But hey...don't let facts get in the way or anything.

Sorry, dear <3

Yes, I'm the groupie/girlfriend.  I know you can be a groupie and not a gf (and vice-versa), but you can be both.  My role is both.

I suggesting Mish because there was more support there.  The logical thing to do would actually be to take a vote and whoever gets the most votes gets run to L-2 and I submit the name to Lily.  Regardless of the outcome, you lynch me.

Could potentially give you information on whoever votes whoever, after my lynching as well.

lol

Do it DPR's way, run me up if you wanna, I don't care. I like the idea of four vetted Townie's on Day Two (five for each individual Townie since you can count yourselves). Should do wonders to narrowing the field and with scum one member down already, we'll be in a good spot.

And fwiw, it was a great plan.

Uh-huh. Did you see how many votes Hess was at before he was at L2 - 2!  But We only need to get to L2, right, and we all feel good about knowing when that is... 

Whatever it is you're doing, you're doing it wrong. You've made multiple mistakes in your claim and openly lied. You then admitted to the lie, even though you were not really pressed to do so. This whole thing is ridiculous. The only reason i'm not voting for you is because we do have proof that you can do something to the vote count and i don't want to touch you - ewwwwwww. 

And I don't know what the **** half of you are even talking about.  It's at the point where I'm starting to worry I have a serious head injury, or perhaps I've had a bad reaction to something and my mind isn't working whatsoever.  Because nothing you or Pac in particular has said has made a lick of sense.

I haven't made a single mistake.  Point out one mistake, please.  I beg you.  Point one out -- just one.  Any one.

And don't say the choice thing, because that is nothing more than bitching about the wording the mod gave me.

You've created enough of a spectacle of yourself. If you are town by some weird chance, then sit back and don't add more confusion to it. If you are scum, by all means, keep pushing.

I know but nobody was listening to you. I had to reinforce for blokes still voting for you.

I hope that aside from the 4 or 5 in the lime light everyone else understands my rationale.

I haven't made a single mistake.  Point out one mistake, please.  I beg you.  Point one out -- just one.  Any one.

Actually if you are town and not a liar I'd say telling everyone you cleared Hess's train was a mistake. Especially if you have the power to do it again.

Instead of setting up someone else for a possible executioner why don't we instead run AVM up and let him save himself if he wants?

Seriously?

No...are you being serious?  Really?

And fwiw, it was a great plan.

And I don't know what the **** half of you are even talking about.  It's at the point where I'm starting to worry I have a serious head injury, or perhaps I've had a bad reaction to something and my mind isn't working whatsoever.  Because nothing you or Pac in particular has said has made a lick of sense.

And don't say the choice thing, because that is nothing more than bitching about the wording the mod gave me.

Always did.  It was, what I considered to be, the smart play and been used before here, but it required not pushed to get lynched.  Honestly thought I was L-3 and that DPR was on me, but it's a rather moot point.  I'm the biggest "distraction" right now and we were going to do this song and dance until tomorrow when I didn't have time to make the play anymore.

So, technically, that's two...

You've created enough of a spectacle of yourself. If you are town by some weird chance, then sit back and don't add more confusion to it. If you are scum, by all means, keep pushing.

Stop perpetrating some huge misuse of power. If I put myself in his shoes I probably worry I'm NK'd before I get to use it and do something similar early. 

FOS you all up and down. 

Instead of setting up someone else for a possible executioner why don't we instead run AVM up and let him save himself if he wants?

Because somebody will probably get killed doing it, or it would have already been done.

Damn people - AVM has thrown his play down and most folks have agree that if he's telling he truth, it would be a better power to save until later anyway. Of course, there is that part where he lied...

He can't be trusted, and anyonelooking that hard to get other people to do what he says has got to be a trap, right? Walk away...

And, as I said then, it was still better to go ahead and clear the air then as opposed to waiting until tomorrow when it'd be too late to do anything about it.

As Leelou said, and I reiterated, I was then the biggest distraction.  3 or 4 votes doesn't really make a difference -- there are only about 4 players in the game adamant to NOT lynch me.  Therefore logically I would be the choice in the next 24 hours, mostly because scum would use the "I'm so confused dur durrrrr" line over and over until we stalemated and came back to me.

Because somebody will probably get killed doing it, or it would have already been done.

Damn people - AVM has thrown his play down and most folks have agree that if he's telling he truth, it would be a better power to save until later anyway. Of course, there is that part where he lied...

He can't be trusted, and anyonelooking that hard to get other people to do what he says has got to be a trap, right? Walk away...

Which, uh....is what I really did.  While claiming I couldn't hurt scum anymore as I was roleless...and keeping myself alive TO use the power later, while also giving scum a reason to keep me around.

Stop perpetrating some huge misuse of power. If I put myself in his shoes I probably worry I'm NK'd before I get to use it and do something similar early. 

FOS you all up and down. 

Really? No one was giving him heat... why would he feel like he wasn't going to get to use his power?

No part of this makes sense. And I'm one of several who have said it would have been better used later in the game. No one makes a claim like that and doesn't expect others to question it - be reasonable.

You are the dumbest person alive or scum. 

I may not understand/agree with the Pirate but at least he's not ignoring what I've said.  3 times now, I believe (at least two -- one specifically quoting and responding to him)

Really? No one was giving him heat... why would he feel like he wasn't going to get to use his power?

No part of this makes sense. And I'm one of several who have said it would have been better used later in the game. No one makes a claim like that and doesn't expect others to question it - be reasonable.

....because scum never kill people who aren't getting heat?

Which, uh....is what I really did.  While claiming I couldn't hurt scum anymore as I was roleless...and keeping myself alive TO use the power later, while also giving scum a reason to keep me around.

You're the one who revealed, not us. Both times.

I never said one way or another if he's telling the truth for sure. I dunno. But if he is, lets get someone else to L2 for sh*ts and giggles. If he's scum, well, then it's a waste of time. But doing anything else like chronically complaining about it is also a waste of time. 

I'm

I never said one way or another if he's telling the truth for sure. I dunno. But if he is, lets get someone else to L2 for sh*ts and giggles. If he's scum, well, then it's a waste of time. But doing anything else like chronically complaining about it is also a waste of time. 

I'm

Crazy Hess is....logical and reasonable.  But don't trust me, I've probably got a 5 vote mis-lynch doctor killing virginity taking super power :D

Somehow equating getting heat during the day and getting Nk'd is impractical.  When I have a non-protective PR I'm always worried about NKs. It's a very reasonable feeling to have. 

Not saying I 100% believe him or not. Only that if we are to assume he's telling the truth, for the sake of the argument, it wasn't a bad play given the oddness of the role. 

....because scum never kill people who aren't getting heat?

Bah - there is zero reason for you to have feared being killed than the rest of us. And there are other roles out there, of if you knew there weren't, you would have waited until you found scum. Even if you did clear a player today, it would have been worth it to try and find scum tomorrow and then report both. Or at the least, report two Town players. You knew perfectly well that a claim like this would be called out. And I'm sitting here typing like an idiot while someone else is getting what they want... Great.

I'm off it. 

I'm

I already agreed with this plan, no?

I may not understand/agree with the Pirate but at least he's not ignoring what I've said.  3 times now, I believe (at least two -- one specifically quoting and responding to him)

bro you can't even answer a simple question like whether or not you can use your power on your own train so don't accuse me of ignoring you when you have nothing useful to say in the first place

I already agreed with this plan, no?

You have. So what's the VC? 

I'm almost obliged to just vote whoever has the most votes. 

I really don't want to vote for Mish or Ishy....they both openly volunteered which makes me feel slightly better about both for the time being...

bro you can't even answer a simple question like whether or not you can use your power on your own train so don't accuse me of ignoring you when you have nothing useful to say in the first place

Who even cares? Let's just get someone to L2. Not AVM though, bc that would be stupid. 

I don't understand why you would push to use such a valuable power. If I had that kind of power I'd try to save it for endgame.

Quick question, could you have used the power to clear your own train?

This proves that you literally never read a damn thing.

I PM the mod someone at L-2 to get their alignment, THEN I have that option.  I'd say maybe you think I'm lying and you're trying to set a trap, but that's obviously not the case.

Oh really, bro?  I don't answer, bro?  GFY.

Oh really, bro?  I don't answer, bro?  GFY.

I feel like I'm talking to a wall...

That says nothing about whether you can use the power on yourself or not. I feel like this should be obvious since...ya know...I know you can read...I think.

I feel like I'm talking to a wall...

That says nothing about whether you can use the power on yourself or not. I feel like this should be obvious since...ya know...I know you can read...I think.

Yes, Nolder.  I can read.  You, on the other hand, have no reading comprehension skills whatsoever.

Archived