Lily

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this site. I get to wake up to this

Thoughts.

I hate Nols avi, I'd be down to lynch him for that

Is Verb gunna get speed lynched? Was told that happened here every D1

DPR defended me I think? But I can't see the videos so he might of insulted me. But hi. First game when you aren't modding that I've played

Leelou needs to die, no matter how pretty you are, not loving bacon is a lynchable offence

Who is Hess?

Now ill he back, I have to call the council and beg for floor plans

Oh cool, this is happening.  

Ishy and Nol are on their town meta thusfar, Dap looks pretty good but that is unrelated.

Suup Leelou.

Hey DPR, do you know how I knew this started?  Because Lily sent out role PMs instead of being all gay and uppity about it.

Vote Verb.

Vote Count:

Ishy (1) – Pac

Verbal (2) – Nolder, Darthe

Pac (1) – JiF

80 (1) JC

Hess (1) – Smash

Nolder (5) – AVM, Leelou, DPR, Ishy

Hess (1) – Crusher

Dap (1) – Hess

Leelou (1) - 80

Not voting: Dap, Verb, Mish

I wasn't allowed to leave the table until my grandfather cooked and had me eat a pound of bacon in one sitting. I could never eat that sh*t again.

GFY

That literally sounds like the best parts of my childhood.  But alas context is everything.  I'll let it go before touching a nerve.

I wasn't allowed to leave the table until my grandfather cooked and had me eat a pound of bacon in one sitting. I could never eat that sh*t again.

GFY

I can honestly say I've done this more than once

But you can break those mental blocks. I couldn't drink beer for a few years (probably for the best since I was underage) cos of something similar

I've since got over that and am feeling good

Darthe, I always look good. It's the shirt and tie

And pretty face of course

Hess is in my closet.. Explains somethings

Hess, it's time to come out of the closet

GFY

Strange how some people use food as a control device.  My DW's family used mustard.  Instead of washing a child's mouth out with soap (for cussing) her mom used mustard.  Now her whole family has a strong aversion to it.  I love mustard but if I have any she will not touch it.  By that I mean clear the dish, return the bottle to the fridge, Total avoidance.  So strange.

Seriously

There's even fake bacon out there for non meat eating weirdos

bacon.jpg

There is no excuse for not eating bacon

NOLDER!!!! At JN we have no religious talk, political talk or pictures of fake bacon on the board. Individuals here get passionate about these subject and people feelings get hurt resulting in good posters leaving the board. I will be honest with you, that pictures make ME want to leave the board. As much as anyone I enjoy teasing and poking fun at one another but this is just outside my comfort zone. Bacon is a big part of my life and my families life. I would not be here nor be the man I am today without bacon. It's crispy, tasty and feels great against naked skin. What's not to like?

I also realize you are making fun of the bacon haters with your post. For that I commend you and willing to overlook this little lack of judgement on your part. Stick to posting picture of horses and magical unicorns with soft yet stiff furry horns. Just like the adorable Ape thats missing from this game.

Archived