Tebow backed by Chuck Norris

stugotz81

Walker, Texas Ranger is a Tim Tebow fan.

Chuck Norris, who played the ultimate tough guy title character from 1993-2001, wrote in an online column that he sees a version of himself on the football field in the now unemployed quarterback.

Since being released last month by the New York Jets, Tebow has been told he might be suited for a backup role in the Canadian Football League or could fit in arena football. Norris feels Tebow should be in the NFL.

"Tebow is a player who rises to the occasion and delivers big in critical moments," Norris wrote in a column posted this week for the non-profit conservative website Newsbusters. "He reminds me of myself when I used to compete in martial arts.

"I would spar with my black belts in class, and sometimes they would outscore me. Yet in the tournaments, I would defeat them. My students used to ask me, 'Why is it that we can contend equally against you in class, but can't beat you in the tournaments?' My answer was always the same: 'When it counts, I rise to the occasion,'" he wrote.

Norris said that he's followed Tebow since his days as the Florida Gators quarterback, and contends that the Jacksonville Jaguarsshould sign him.

The Jaguars have repeatedly said they aren't interested in Tebow. He also has an offer to play in the arena league for the Philadelphia Soul.

Norris appeals to the same political fanbase as Tebow.  He had to give support to the generally held opinion in that group that Tebow was screwed by The Powers That Be.

This.

It's a good start to Tebow's  next career in public speaking and life-affirming newsletter subscriptions.

• 3 weeks later...

Chuck Norris vs Bill Superfoot Wallace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mDNG2WWXiLk

Chuck Norris (in his prime)>>>>>>>>>>> Bill *Superfoot* Wallace

Except that was make believe as in "in a movie" Bill Superfoot Wallace retired undefeated, he fought kicking ONLY with his left leg as his right leg was

useless for kicking from an accident. He had more contacts with his one left leg, than his opponents would with two.

Undefeated. period.   Wallace>>>>>> Norris

Except that was make believe as in "in a movie" Bill Superfoot Wallace retired undefeated, he fought kicking ONLY with his left leg as his right leg was

useless for kicking from an accident. He had more contacts with his one left leg, than his opponents would with two.

Undefeated. period.   Wallace>>>>>> Norris

OK. But.... Bruce Lee>>>>>>>>>wallace, norris, segal combined.

Archived