Facebook Tease

greeniemeanie

What, about The Jets moving to LA? I thought we weren't supposed to say anything about it yet Max....

I'd be sad for awhile but my life would be so much better. The Jets are like a really abusive relationship that I can't walk away from but I'm also not sure why I'm still here

They said that big things were coming to JN. This was days ago. I've been laying awake, waiting, waiting, waiting for days. This kind of reminds me of that time that I got the front row tickets for Menudo. Spill the beans... The anticipation is killing me!

They said that big things were coming to JN. This was days ago. I've been laying awake, waiting, waiting, waiting for days. This kind of reminds me of that time that I got the front row tickets for Menudo. Spill the beans... The anticipation is killing me!

Throw on your Menudo record and get some sleep, I think the last big announcement was the Podcast and that was just an hour of Max flirting with Courtney while Courtney drooled over Mark.

Throw on your Menudo record and get some sleep, I think the last big announcement was the Podcast and that was just an hour of Max flirting with Courtney while Courtney drooled over Mark.

Max and Coutney podcast >>> Menudo, but not by much... :biggrin:

This is totally inaccurate.

The Podcast was in the 30 minute range, it was never an hour, lol.

What, about The Jets moving to LA? I thought we weren't supposed to say anything about it yet Max....

Wow, that would be too good to be true.  PSL refund, sweet!  lol...........

I'd be sad for awhile but my life would be so much better. The Jets are like a really abusive relationship that I can't walk away from but I'm also not sure why I'm still here

I hear ya, bro.  They're like a recurring nightmare.  Actually, they're a serious addiction.  I've quit Jets sites dozens of times over the years because ultimately they're a waste of precious time, yet here I am.

Archived