Jets Vs Ravens Road Trip

Maxman

Baltimore Ravens

The Jets will be in Baltimore on Sunday 11/24 to take on the Ravens. JetNation has put together a travel package and this is your invitation to join other JetNation die-hard fans and catch the action in person.

We have made group reservations so you can travel to and from the game with Jets fans!

Prices for this trip start as low as $350 per person. That includes round trip transportation, hotel, game ticket, tailgate and all applicable taxes.

Get on the bus and don’t miss any of the action. We will be departing on Saturday and checking in to the hotel on Saturday afternoon. The bus will take anyone that wants to go to the Inner Harbor on Saturday night, so we can paint the town green.

Then on Sunday we will head to the stadium for a 4 hour tailgate party before watching the Jets Ravens game. The bus will return to NY NJ after the game ends.

Road Trip Details

• Round trip deluxe motor coach transportation (with bathroom) from either Secaucus NJ or New York City
  • Game ticket (Upper level, endzone/corner ticket) – we are making every effort possible to sit the group as close as possible
  • Luxury hotel accommodations (Baltimore Marriott) – check in Sat 11/23, check out Sun 11/24 before the game
  • Pregame Tailgate (Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Soda, Beer, Water and Chips)

Pricing

• Quad, 4 guests – 1 room ($350 per person)
  • Triple, 3 guests – 1 room ($375 per person)
  • Double, 2 guests – 1 room ($400 per person)
  • Single guest – 1 room ($475 per person)

There is a convention in town this weekend, so we only have one bus going on this trip. Space is limited.

Group Size

pixel.gif

Contact Us

If you have questions, or special requirements please Contact Us:

Please note this game is subject to NFL flex time and trip minimums must be met.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edit:  Here is the link to use that has all the options for this game travel and ticket only:  http://www.jetnation.com/new-york-jets-vs-baltimore-ravens-road-trip/

The Jets will be in Baltimore on Sunday 11/24 to take on the Ravens. JetNation has put together a travel package and this is your invitation to join other JetNation die-hard fans and catch the action in person.

We have made group reservations so you can travel to and from the game with Jets fans!

Prices for this trip start as low as $350 per person.  That includes round trip transportation, hotel, game ticket, tailgate and all applicable taxes.

Get on the bus and don’t miss any of the action.  We will be departing on Saturday and checking in to the hotel on Saturday
afternoon.  The bus will take anyone that wants to go to the Inner Harbor on Saturday night, so we can paint the town green.

Then on Sunday we will head to the stadium for a 4 hour tailgate party before watching the Jets \ Ravens game.  The bus will return to NY \ NJ after the game ends.

Road Trip Details

• Round trip deluxe motor coach transportation (with bathroom)  from either Secaucus NJ or New York City
  • Game ticket (Upper level, endzone/corner ticket) – we are making every effort possible to sit the group as close as possible
    Luxury hotel accommodations (Baltimore Marriott) – check in Sat 11/23, check out Sun 11/24 before the game

Pricing

Here is the page for those interested in purchasing this trip:  http://www.jetnation.com/jets-vs-ravens-road-trip/  When paying please be sure to include an email address and a phone number where you may be reached.

There is a convention in town this weekend, so we only have one bus going on this trip.  Space is limited.

This should be fun.  Getting all of us sitting pretty close to each other will keep us safe and make the game entertaining.  :)

Someone asked me if they could join us for the tailgate only, the answer to that is yes.  We will post that option as well.

Prices for this trip start as low as $350 per person.  That includes round trip transportation, hotel, game ticket, tailgate and all applicable taxes.

Get on the bus and don’t miss any of the action.  We will be departing on Saturday and checking in to the hotel on Saturday

afternoon.  The bus will take anyone that wants to go to the Inner Harbor on Saturday night, so we can paint the town green.

Then on Sunday we will head to the stadium for a 4 hour tailgate party before watching the Jets \ Ravens game.  The bus will return to NY \ NJ after the game ends.

Road Trip Details

• Round trip deluxe motor coach transportation (with bathroom)  from either Secaucus NJ or New York City

Luxury hotel accommodations (Baltimore Marriott) – check in Sat 11/23, check out Sun 11/24 before the game

Pricing
Here is the page for those interested in purchasing this trip:  http://www.jetnation.com/jets-vs-ravens-road-trip/

There is a convention in town this weekend, so we only have one bus going on this trip.  Space is limited.

Since I live " fast food at 3 am" close to Baltimore is it possible for me to just score tickets thru you so I can sit with you homo's?

Since I live " fast food at 3 am" close to Baltimore is it possible for me to just score tickets thru you so I can sit with you homo's?

Yes.  We can definitely do that, #27 was going to check with you to see if you wanted to do tickets and tailgate only with us.  I want us to take over a section in the stadium.  Hopefully the Jets cooperate with a win, but it would be nice to get some J E T S chants going during the game.

Yes.  We can definitely do that, #27 was going to check with you to see if you wanted to do tickets and tailgate only with us.  I want us to take over a section in the stadium.  Hopefully the Jets cooperate with a win, but it would be nice to get some J E T S chants going during the game.

Tailgate only? Tailgate EPIC.

Doesn;t matter Crusher will be there. So get your ass in one of those seats and come PUNISH tailgate Joe with me.

Wait,......you mean to tell me that I get to sit in the presence of and chill out with "Thee Crusher"? THEE CRUSHER????

Im so beyond hyped I have to make me a victory sandwich right now (with mayo!) lol. 

Doesn;t matter Crusher will be there. So get your ass in one of those seats and come PUNISH tailgate Joe with me.

I might be crashing at your house for the weekend.  Alert the fam.

Wait,......you mean to tell me that I get to sit in the presence of and chill out with "Thee Crusher"? THEE CRUSHER????

Im so beyond hyped I have to make me a victory sandwich right now (with mayo!) lol.

Just make sure to wear your snuggy and leave the mayo home. LOL

BOOKED. There aint no party like a JoeC36 party cause a JoeC36 party dont stop. 

Joe -- we just sent you a full refund.  Anyone who uses that line isn't allowed on this trip, lol.

Just kidding...thanks man.  The trip should be a lot of fun.  Thanks!

This should be fun.  Getting all of us sitting pretty close to each other will keep us safe and make the game entertaining.  :)

Someone asked me if they could join us for the tailgate only, the answer to that is yes.  We will post that option as well.

Dude...You don't understand how mad I am right now. That's my bday weekend. Me and a bunch of my buddies just booked a trip to Vegas not even a week ago. Had I known about this, say TUESDAY I would have been all over it. I blame you... :blowup:

I'm def going to this - whoever does not go is an idiot :)

And you are just rubbing it in.

You do realize my family knows you as the guy who wants to kill our family pet?  Right? 

IMG_20130526_120434_198_zpsfa651bf7.jpg

They'll love me..  We'll all make White Russians, play some Jenga, and I'll tell some Spanish Ghost Stories.

Dude...You don't understand how mad I am right now. That's my bday weekend. Me and a bunch of my buddies just booked a trip to Vegas not even a week ago. Had I known about this, say TUESDAY I would have been all over it. I blame you... :blowup:

And you are just rubbing it in.

You can celebrate your birthday any weekend, but not a Jets game- what are you turning 21 or something???

You can celebrate your birthday any weekend, but not a Jets game- what are you turning 21 or something???

Lmao...On 11/25 you can add 12 onto that 21. And if that was an indirect attack on me going to Vegas at 33 yrs old, I've never been there before. I still have a few party years left in me. Better late then never.

We already booked it and some of the people I'm going with aren't Jets fans. So it would kinda be douchy of me to cancel out on them and try and get them to go to a Jets game(even though technically its my birthday and I'm still thinking about doing it lol). I'll be online trying to figure out how much it will cost us to cancel Vegas and redirect to Jersey or NY. Just to see what the $$ looks like.

Lmao...On 11/25 you can add 12 onto that 21. And if that was an indirect attack on me going to Vegas at 33 yrs old, I've never been there before. I still have a few party years left in me. Better late then never.

We already booked it and some of the people I'm going with aren't Jets fans. So it would kinda be douchy of me to cancel out on them and try and get them to go to a Jets game(even though technically its my birthday and I'm still thinking about doing it lol). I'll be online trying to figure out how much it will cost us to cancel Vegas and redirect to Jersey or NY. Just to see what the $$ looks like.

I really wish I had posted this earlier....would be cool to have you guys join the group.

If not we will do a trip in the postseason, when the Jets make the playoffs.  :)

The schedule didn't work out that well for bus trips because the Jets don't have a ton of games in driving distance and New England is on a Thursday night.  Which made it tough so we passed on that game.

In no way was that meant to be an attack from a fellow smart ass Jets fan. Have fun in Vegas. :)

Archived