Jets Vs Ravens Road Trip

Maxman

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pac is 156 lbs. And I thought CTM was going to finish him off?

Last time I was 156 lbs Regan was in office. 

CTM is your garden variety internet tough guy...  displays plenty of pixel power but in RL he's about as intimidating as Kerry Rhodes' boy toy.  I might take him out with a roundhouse kick for sport.

Crusher might be more difficult to handle..  I hear he's been training for 2 years for this.

Last time I was 156 lbs Regan was in office. 

CTM is your garden variety internet tough guy...  displays plenty of pixel power but in RL he's about as intimidating as Kerry Rhodes' boy toy.  I might take him out with a roundhouse kick for sport.

Crusher might be more difficult to handle..  I hear he's been training for 2 years for this.

Yes. Ever since you threatened to kill my dog. Truth is though good chance Mrs Crusher may come with me. If that;s the case we gonna have to thumb wrestle instead.

She has changed shops she works at. No young hotness really. Good chance she may not make it that weekend. Then it would be me, Baby Crusher and Little Sal. This way I could beat Pac senseless.

No front desk girls for me at your place? 

Max too early for me to commit -tell me when your deadline is- Tom needs to go it will be like old times best buddies wrestling on the couch

There is still time, I know you have commitment issues.  JN can be patient.  :)

Since I live " fast food at 3 am" close to Baltimore is it possible for me to just score tickets thru you so I can sit with you homo's?

I thought this was a trip to come watch game in your living room

^^^

You see it right there Max, consent.  Make it happen. 

I will add an item called, "Courtney's Roommate" to the shopping cart. The price tag will be $10,000 and I will split the proceeds with her.

I will add an item called, "Courtney's Roommate" to the shopping cart. The price tag will be $10,000 and I will split the proceeds with her.

Can I get $1,000 dollars back every time she uses the phrase "Do you think Mark Sanchez is staying in this hotel?"

Courtney: "Uh, Phil? Did...you just use my toothbrush?"

Phil: "Hee hee hee uhhhhh hee hee"

Its not even like that.  We always only bring one toothbrush on road packs.  Packing light is the key, lol.

Archived