Jets Vs Ravens Road Trip

Maxman

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not even like that.  We always only bring one toothbrush on road packs.  Packing light is the key, lol.

omg.

What's the big deal?  We do the same with our communal condom. I mean, we wash it out between forays, of course.  We're not heathens.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm apparently rooming with Tom Shane and stephy

You should upgrade and get the blood work package for you and all your roommates. Just saying. This isn't Tom's first tailgate if you know what I mean.

Also, we wish to reserve the room directly above yours.

Done.  Please send payment for your triple to paypal@JetNation.com.  I will make sure you get the room right above mine or next to mine if you prefer.  Thanks.

I will even bring my old futon couch since you have game day experience on it if you prefer and have them put that in your room, lol.

I will even bring my old futon couch since you have game day experience on it if you prefer and have them put that in your room, lol.

You kept that thing?  Don't you have kids in your house?

I should call DCS.

So you guys all know each other?

Thor and I know each other a long time, we are good friends.  Most of the moderators and JN writers all know each other and are friends.  Tom?  I met him twice almost ten years ago.  Great guy.  But seeing him twice every ten years or so is enough, lol.

Thor and I know each other a long time, we are good friends. Most of the moderators and JN writers all know each other and are friends. Tom? I met him twice almost ten years ago. Great guy. But seeing him twice every ten years or so is enough, lol.

Maybe all you friendly mods can run a train on each other while I'm in the room with DLJ and Stephy.

Archived