Jets Vs Ravens Road Trip

Maxman

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any word on attending the tailgate only? I already have my tix and a ride down.

Sorry for the delay, I am trying to get an option for this up very soon.  I just have to secure more tickets and I want to keep everyone as close by as possible.

I had another ticket company quote me on the group option, I am waiting for their response.  Then I will post the ticket only option.

The Ravens don't have any options that can be described as cost-effective.  The have a VIP thing but the cost was pretty high.

Talked to the ticket broker today.  Good news, he thinks he can get a better "block of tickets" than we had before.  Meaning the seats would be much closer together.  I will keep you posted, but he says he will have all the info to me soon. Then we can add this as an option and get going with it.

Thanks.

2 tickets for me, with tailgate, no hotel. You're the best. Would prefer to be surrounded by Jet fans. Makes the atmosphere more enjoyable and safer

Yes, that is the delay right now because I totally agree.  I want to get as many Jets fans together as possible.  Would be nice to take over a section. Green is good.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived