Wow, Kerry Rhodes slightly opens the closet door.

TnT

Ok...What you just said right ther

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php?v=wshhRCcU276p1bZQavIH

Im sorry, but 99% of straight men would not & could not hire a gay assistant and have to deal with it 24/7. Excluding siblings and close family.
One NFL player confirmed.

Ok what you said right there was slightly homophobic. BUT, after watching the video...wow. His assistant was very very gay, and Rhodes was rolling in the bed with him with extreme comfort, aand taking a closer look at Rhodes he looks like he as a little feminine swag to him. 

Someone elses turn to call me homophobic...

Im

sorry, but 99% of straight men would not & could not hire a gay

assistant and have to deal with it 24/7. Excluding siblings and close

family.

I would only hire an extremely gay assistant. I can't dress myself for sh*t and he'd also have 100 hot girlfriends that would think I was such a great guy. Kerry Rhodes definitely has some crazy ball skills himself though

Ok...What you just said right ther

Ok what you said right there was slightly homophobic. BUT, after watching the video...wow. His assistant was very very gay, and Rhodes was rolling in the bed with him with extreme comfort, aand taking a closer look at Rhodes he looks like he as a little feminine swag to him.

Someone elses turn to call me homophobic...

A gay assistant at work/office...no prob...to each its own.

A traveling, life organizing, assistant slash companion...in an alpha male profession....kinda suspect.

Maybe my 99% is over inflated...but Im just stating the obvious here.

Now, his assistants choice to out him to the media, was dead wrong...deplurable even...but you kinda put yourself in the mix when youre making documentries.

I will be the first one to call you homophobic, lol...im not the only hypocrite here.

I would only hire an extremely gay assistant. I can't dress myself for sh*t and he'd also have 100 hot girlfriends that would think I was such a great guy. Kerry Rhodes definitely has some crazy ball skills himself though

Short pants and Xtramedium shirts it is for you then! Sashe'

A gay assistant at work/office...no prob...to each its own.

A traveling, life organizing, assistant slash companion...in an alpha male profession....kinda suspect.

Maybe my 99% is over inflated...but Im just stating the obvious here.

Now, his assistants choice to out him to the media, was dead wrong...deplurable even...but you kinda put yourself in the mix when youre making documentries.

I will be the first one to call you homophobic, lol...im not the only hypocrite here.

What part of the video shows his assistant outing him? 

Im sorry, but 99% of straight men would not & could not hire a gay assistant and have to deal with it 24/7. Excluding siblings and close family.

Your assumptions are based off of certain stereotypes; a few of the most masculine, athletic and successful guys that I know are gay and anyone would kill to have them as an assistant.  The only problem is, they're too successful to ever be someone's assistant.  Hell, the majority of straight guys you see nowadays with their expensive hair-cuts, salon-tanning and skinny-jeans are gayer than the actual gay guys I know.  If you have a problem hiring a gay man, those are your own demons you're dealing with.  If your assistant crosses a personal boundary, that's a knock on his professionalism, not his sexuality.

What part of the video shows his assistant outing him?

oh he doesnt...its an article I read a month or so back....it should be easy to find...a few key words on google I wouldnt post in hopes of not sounding more homophobic.

oh he doesnt...its an article I read a month or so back....it should be easy to find...a few key words on google I wouldnt post in hopes of not sounding more homophobic.

You've done your homophobe duties for today by posting this extremely interesting video lol. 

Your assumptions are based off of certain stereotypes; a few of the most masculine, athletic and successful guys that I know are gay and anyone would kill to have them as an assistant. The only problem is, they're too successful to ever be someone's assistant. Hell, the majority of straight guys you see nowadays with their expensive hair-cuts, salon-tanning and skinny-jeans are gayer than the actual gay guys I know. If you have a problem hiring a gay man, those are your own demons you're dealing with. If your assistant crosses a personal boundary, that's a knock on his professionalism, not his sexuality.

I agree...with the exception of "my demons"...I didnt express any dislike.

While im not speaking for the majority...i happen to know a great deal of people wouldnt even consider it. May be morally right, may be morally wrong...either way...its the truth.

Guy is a bit of a queen, lol

"Don't come at me unless I send for you." LMAO ...Gay people are friggin awesome. I think I just found my new signature.

I guess "Hollywood" doesn't work for Rhodes anymore. Wow this is a huge story waiting to happen after Rhodes retires. 

If Kerry is gay, he should just come out already. The way society is today, he'd probably be doing himself and his career a favor.

Doubt he would be doing himself a favor. Maybe by way of releasing the pressure of pretending to be straight. But I think the NFL will be the last sport known to man for gays to feel free to come out with their sexuality preferences. He would on the other hand be doing the gay community a huge favor. If a current NFL player came out, I'm sure that would inspire athletes from all other sports to consider it.

Doubt he would be doing himself a favor. Maybe by way of releasing the pressure of pretending to be straight. But I think the NFL will be the last sport known to man for gays to feel free to come out with their sexuality preferences. He would on the other hand be doing the gay community a huge favor. If a current NFL player came out, I'm sure that would inspire athletes from all other sports to consider it.

He's out of work, anyway. It can't hurt, and if he is gay, it's probably well known throughout the community.

Plus, Kerry's always had his eye on a post football career in acting/modeling. Coming out would make him a huge celebrity.

He's out of work, anyway. It can't hurt, and if he is gay, it's probably well known throughout the community.

Plus, Kerry's always had his eye on a post football career in acting/modeling. Coming out would make him a huge celebrity.

He's out of work looking for a job* Coming out of the closet will not help him (edit: teams would look at him as a distraction, the locker room would be divided. Like Hines Ward said, "the NFL isn't ready yet.".) . I doubt it will even help with his acting career. What famous male movie star do you know of that is openly gay? Besides Tyler Perry. I kid. He can get a modeling career no problem, but he will always have that gay stigma on him. America isn't there yet. 

Seriously, I shouldn't know Jason Collins name but they talk about him on ESPN every day. Today it's about Roy Hibbert reaching out to him for making a joke I didn't think was that big a deal. Jason Collins averaged like 2 points a game for his career, in no world should his name be ingrained in my head as an athlete. Kerry Rhodes is practically a HoFer compared to him. The dude always seemed more interested on non football things anyway which was my major issue with him here. Coming out will boost his Q rating through the roof.

This thread should be renamed "Hollywood drop kicks Kerry Rhodes' closet door open". That last video putting Rhodes on blast was pretty convincing. Not that it matters that Rhodes is probably gay, but I knew there was a lil extra sweetness in his mannerisms.

Kinda like Tebow.

He's out of work looking for a job* Coming out of the closet will not help him (edit: teams would look at him as a distraction, the locker room would be divided. Like Hines Ward said, "the NFL isn't ready yet.".) . I doubt it will even help with his acting career. What famous male movie star do you know of that is openly gay? Besides Tyler Perry. I kid. He can get a modeling career no problem, but he will always have that gay stigma on him. America isn't there yet. 

Three word. Neil. Patrick. Harris. and almost every single actor on broadway. at least in musical theater

Three word. Neil. Patrick. Harris. and almost every single actor on broadway. at least in musical theater

Neil Patrick Harris is like a cliche novelty actor BECAUSE he's gay. Harold and Kumar movies kind of make fun of the fact that he's gay & How I Met Your Mother is an aberration rather than the norm. Besides he was famous before he was openly gay. There are no other openly gay FAMOUS actors.

This thread should be renamed "Hollywood drop kicks Kerry Rhodes' closet door open". That last video putting Rhodes on blast was pretty convincing. Not that it matters that Rhodes is probably gay, but I knew there was a lil extra sweetness in his mannerisms.

Kinda like Tebow.

Tebow is gay...

on the jif connection alone,Jif's 2 favorite players of all time = Kerry Rhodes and Tebow

Good thread.

You don't come across as scared of penises, but secretly wanting to gobble them up ... at all.

Aaaaaaand the biggest hypocrite of them all just pops up...good to see ya bro.

Archived