Wow, Kerry Rhodes slightly opens the closet door.

TnT

Neil Patrick Harris is like a cliche novelty actor BECAUSE he's gay. Harold and Kumar movies kind of make fun of the fact that he's gay & How I Met Your Mother is an aberration rather than the norm. Besides he was famous before he was openly gay. There are no other openly gay FAMOUS actors.

Probably the most successful sitcom currently on television is an aberration... But cult movies about how funny it is to smoke pot are what we should look to for our social understanding.

If Kerry is gay, he should just come out already. The way society is today, he'd probably be doing himself and his career a favor.

His best shot of finally becoming a movie/tv/reality tv star is by coming out and then letting them following him around with a camera and string together clips to create a fake, shallow story that is as addictive to our idiot society as nicotine, salt, sugar and fat.

Neil Patrick Harris is like a cliche novelty actor BECAUSE he's gay. Harold and Kumar movies kind of make fun of the fact that he's gay & How I Met Your Mother is an aberration rather than the norm. Besides he was famous before he was openly gay. There are no other openly gay FAMOUS actors.

lol, you're an idiot

lol, you're an idiot

While we don't have evidence you can catch "gay" by associating with a gay person, there's a mountain of evidence that you can catch "stupid" pretty quickly... Maybe that's what all the fear is about?

jim_nabors.jpg

animalhouse_angelvdevil.jpg

Ian%20McKellen%20as%20Gandalfx-large.jpg

Spock_Zachary_Quinto.jpg

George-Takei-oh-my.jpg

Feel stupid now? I thought so.

No, I still feel smart. I said famous actors and the reason you went out of your way to post most of those pictures is because you don't know the actors' names o you know most of us wouldn't recognize their names.

But you've made your point and I concede.

No, I still feel smart. I said famous actors and the reason you went out of your way to post most of those pictures is because you don't know the actors' names o you know most of us wouldn't recognize their names.

1. Jim Nabors

2. honestly no idea what his real name is.

3. Ian McKellan

4. Zachary Quinto

5. George Takei

Four of the five I would have known who they were instantly by just their name.

Dumb people typically feel smart.

Smart people typically feel the need to learn.

That video is just weird and it has nothing to do with anyones sexual orientation.

Which one? The second one screams queen. People are too sensitive about all this stuff(See Roy Hibbert). I'm not homophobic but I'm not going to pretend I don't get a huge kick out of a video like that. It doesn't illicit anger but it certainly makes me think "awwww sh*t, he shouldn't have pissed girlfriend off!!"

Dumb people typically feel smart.

Smart people typically feel the need to learn.

Where did you get this gem of a concept? Socrates? Deep. 

Ok well let's say I'm an atypical, self-aware, smart individual with much to learn. 

Where did you get this gem of a concept? Socrates? Deep. 

Ok well let's say I'm an atypical, self-aware, smart individual with much to learn. 

I'm gonna stick with saying you're an idiot.

1. Jim Nabors

3. Ian McKellan

4. Zachary Quinto

5. George Takei

#2 is a thrice Golden Globe best actor nominee and missed best actor Oscar by a sliver in 84 nobody named Tom Hulce. Oh - he won an Emmy too and that's not even mentioning some of his best work ever in Parenthood and Animal House. But he's just a homo.  

I have no interest...zero... in whether another person is gay.

Unless maybe it's my conjoined twin.  And he just hung up the phone.  And he just said 'Bruce' is coming over.  With red wine and a Streisand movie.  Then I'd care...but beyond that...don't care.

He's out of work, anyway. It can't hurt, and if he is gay, it's probably well known throughout the community.

Plus, Kerry's always had his eye on a post football career in acting/modeling. Coming out would make him a huge celebrity.

He's still out of work??

Maybe he's being black-balled ;)

Gandalf is gay? I was wondering why he was always hanging out with a bunch of little weird hobbits all the time, playing with Jewelry

no, Gandalf is one of the 5 istari or maiar  sort of a demi-god.  they are asexual as they were created by the valar and don't have any wives or children

1. Jim Nabors

3. Ian McKellan

4. Zachary Quinto

5. George Takei

Tom Hulce

Only 3 movies I remember him from - Animal House (Pinto), Amadeus (Mozart), Parenthood (Steve Martin's deadbeat gambler brother)

Everyone knows who these guys are.  They are the biggest movie stars of our time.

Archived